Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

One of many rural parts of a region that I have created.

Entries in this City Journal

Trentreznorspig

The city is coming to and end. A 2 entry series might also be coming to an end. So the last thing I have to say is that this city is mostly agricultral. I wasn't able to get pictures because some of them didn't save. This is the only picture I have. So now some of the residential area is farms since a block of residential didn't develop. And now most surrounding areas of the railroad are farms. We still have plenty of residential. 1,407 people believe it or not. And we have a little bit of R$$. 2 houses so far. Well. I will wait a little bit. But as of now. It has come to a close.

Trentreznorspig

It all started off with an effort to create a Junction. The Louisville Junction. This is the first railroad junction to be created in the whole region. And first railroad track. So I wanted to do an agricultural village. Most would be in a 4x4 grid pattern. So I did so. Some of them came out wider. Mostly on the edges of the railroad. I get done with the farms. Then I add Commercial to the edges of the Railroad. And I decide " Well since I have a rather rural setting going on. I might as well have dirt streets in the residential. So I do so. And then I add Freight and Passenger stations because what's the point of having railroads without those? Anyway. That's all I have for now. Next time. We will have civics going into it. Oh and what do you guys think about the Passenger station in the residential area? Shout I change anything around it? I don't like how it looks. And sorry I didn't get enough photos in. This is all I got.

Sign in to follow this  

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Get the best of the best from the STEX!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange. Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections