• Entry
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

A huge multiplayer region !

Entries in this City Journal

feeroz123

I would like to introduce a well maintained and nicely running multiplayer region, Blue Hope.

Thanks to tremendous efforts by Need4Camaro, the multiplayer region is now live and working fine !! He has been putting much effort to make it happen and I feel immense pleasure to let you all know that it definitely is now working !

Here's my first city under progress from the Blue Hope Region, Bangalore.

Bangalore-Nov21691399915173_zps6d6d9864.png

We are in process of finding more players for an amazing experience of mixing up different cultures and ways of playing by multiple players. All are welcome to join us and help make it big success !

Slowly we are adding custom contents and make it a fun place. Watch out for more progress !

Blue Hope Region thread:

Blue Hope website : http://bluehopecj.freeforums.org/index.php

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections