• Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

A fun, leisure look at cities.

Entries in this City Journal

sam10037

Just a small update for today!

http://youtu.be/s59ibN0AF3A

Welcome to Centre! As you can see though many high reaching skyscrapers have finally reached the ceiling of the city; however the city is still partially incomplete. Many of the structures have been implemented into the city ,but many areas remain uninhabited. The regional highway system allows many commerce from the surrounding suburbs to reach into Centre and take part in its massive shopping infrastructure.

Sanctuary_1390229564.png

This is the current state of the region. Though many people have been moving in from the surrounding region, much of the land remains empty. To the south of Centre There is another business district growing to accommodate for much of the retail in the region.

Sanctuary_1390229586.png

Much of the construction in the region is grid-like than anything else. There is a regional railway network along with a regional highway network to accommodate for much of the heavy traffic that comes on to our smaller lane highways.

Much more to come so stay tuned! :)

sam10037

Centre_Apr.png

Welcome to the heart of the region.... Centre. Its vast buildings and arrays of streets and subways allow the people in this region a chance of new hope and prosperity.

Just thought I would add a small update ;). Finals week is coming up so it will be hard to update during the week but rest assured, more is on the way :D

sam10037

Welcome to the my current region, Sanctuary!!!

Throughout Simtropolis's vast array of amazing City Journals, I have decided to make one of my own; however I like to take a new spin at things. On my old account I attempted to involve story, drama and fiction as elements in my City Journal, but for some reason I was never content with them. Scouring through many of the City Journals on this amazing website there's one thing I truly loved; which are pictures of the amazing creations people have created. They were just awe-inspiring and sometimes I even used them to gain inspiration to many of my region construction projects.

In this City Journal, though the element of fiction and story is quite appealing, I want to show some of the amazing creations I have made. I want to show you, the people of Simtropolis, my take on things, my own personal anecdote of how I create. Sanctuary remains an incomplete region and I seriously seek to finish it and show you the progress that is being made so far. Before big projects and undertakings in my cities, I will always ask you, my audience, on what you think I should do to create original, awe inspiring designs.

So sit back, relax... and enjoy of what's to come :D

Here is a little teaser ^_^

Sign in to follow this  

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Get the best of the best from the STEX!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange. Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections