Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

just another town that im creating.

Entries in this City Journal

David Scream

So hi again, its me david whit a tease of my new city, im in other pc so I dont have pics, but i can tell yo that I put some buildings from porkisimo ( i dont know if i writte it well xD) and other old buildings from europe, a bus terminal and sub, farms and train connecting to a next city called future city, that i created before so i dont tell you to much of it, but its quite big, closer to 200k sims and a lot of industry that will satisfy the job demand, and will take the smog away fron bernn.

Something about me that i dont tell you:

so this is my first cj, and im new in ST so i forget to introduce me. Im from Colombia (that's why my english its so derp) i start to play sc4 the last year, but whit some tutorials i improved my skills in this game, but if you have some recommendations to me i will recive it.

David Scream

Hi welcome to mi new cj.

so first i'm going to make some mountains and one river.

some help xD.

photostream

now i just put some highways.

photostream

in this picture you can see that i put parallel owr next to the high way, just for make faster the traffic, then an

avenue.

photostream

avenues crossing the mountains.

photostream

now this is the traffic layer that i will use in all the city.

photostream

some land work :P

photostream

the first buildings, a lot of education will make sure that my sims will beat you in the quizes.

so i hope you enjoy my first part of this cj, see you later.

Sign in to follow this  

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections