• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Entries in this City Journal

Fatjuice

#.5 Long time no Curve

Long time no see, fellow simtropolians :D

After 2 operations in only 2 weeks, I'm back!

Nasty appendix and complications afterwards! Cannot wish for a better summer vacation ( although I was working!!!)

But now I'm kicking good and I'm fresh with ideas! (More to come!) :D

I present - another curvy little town! :D

Hope you like!

srec.jpg

Fatjuice

Replies:

Thank you very much, I hate look-a-like thingys

:D

Brockist: They sure are! Thats why they have a longer commute time!

:P

Titanicbuff: Nah, they are pretty good drivers - it's a suburbean area and there are heavy police patrols and ordinances to prevent fast driving.

Koenvh: The urban planning advisor is pretty clumsy - although it is a budget savior.

:P

Shortsonfire: Thank you, when you mentioned it, it does kinda fit in! Got lucky, seems.

Thank you all for your comments, and your views mean a lot!

To the rest of you I didn't reply ,thank you and stay tuned! :)

hlu3.jpg

Fatjuice

1. Suburb of Navalia - though a mediterranean town, the architecture shows difference than it's other native fellow towns.

This is all accomplished by a mayor who is a "ABC" (eng. American Born Croatian), Nathan Skunca, who has kinship in Croatia and began an oil industry - as he is the first to discover an oil well just beneath the soils of the town Navalia.

jpik.jpg

2. ( Author's note: I won't be showing the oil fields just yet, since this is a different location than the previous entry ;) )

0nxh.jpg

j8w8.jpg

9no8.jpg

Fatjuice

logo_ina.gif

c9i2.jpg

0sor.jpg

Construction site on oil pipes that will provide better flow for shipping oil to Croatia - INA headquarters (INA - cro."Industrija Nafte") - oil industry.

Small oil refinery

zwmh.jpg

Black gold fields - bring lots of money!

2jln.jpg

jtrc.jpg

(Author's note: I like to create new regions - can't help it. It's a curse. I hope I will try to stick with this one - when I get inspiration and time! :) )

Sign in to follow this  

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections