• Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

No relation to the real place.

Entries in this City Journal

zanzibar42

Replies:

@Forthwall: I hope I fixed the problem.

@jason leo: Thanks a lot. Btw, mine name is Jason too. :)

Welcome to the Stone Mountain Nuclear Facility.

sim3_zpsa18a087f.png

The facility provides employment to the surrounding area and electricity even further.

sim9_zps1b02c359.png

A bit to the southeast we have the town of Deerport. A lot of residents work in the nuclear plant.

sim7_zps09927028.png

Looks like its time to head home for the day.

sim2_zpscb66872e.png\

If you don't want to live in the grimy town, there are apartments available to just outside it.

sim8_zpsbb20daf4.png

North of Deerport is the village of Pine Grove, not much goes on here.

sim5_zps33ca8d4e.png

East of Pine Grove is the even smaller village of Thomson, even less goes on here.

sim6_zpsf3bb7d35.png

South of Thomson we have the Deerport mill. There is plenty of pine forest to go around.

sim14_zps327b9b8a.png

Back north of the Stone Mountain Nuclear Facility is a small dam made for the controlling of floods.

sim13_zps23d17b42.png

Along the reservoir we have the Stone Mountain campsite.

sim10_zps3d7a7f7f.png

Not really roughing it, but oh well.

sim12_zpse5fd376a.png

A little bit of a climb up the trail takes us to the Lookout Point campsite. Campers travel up here for the fire circle every night.

sim11_zpsbdeafa25.png

Time for some random shots.

sim4_zps6132fb03.png

sim15_zps750c734f.png

I just really like how this island turned out. :golly:

sim16_zpscd8a5f4e.png

zanzibar42

Intro and Teaser

This is a new city journal I am trying out, my new graphics card is compatibly with Simcity 4 again, so let's see what I can do. Most likely I am just going to do random little snips from a country I make up. I plan to include a wide variety of scenes, so stay tuned. To kick things off, a teaser. [EDIT] I changed the image host, so maybe this one works better.

11btg0l.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections