Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

The story of the life of New City. A great Urban Wonder.

Entries in this City Journal

Wraner

We all know New York, one of the largest cities in the entire world! We also know that it has a well planned grid on which it was built upon. This Grid, and the great port location, played a vital role in creating this American Metropolis.

Today I have pictures of one of my metropolises, or is it Metropoli? Alexandria is a gigantic city located along the Aceih River in Eastern Zantopia (My Makebelieve Country). Although the city has a large population, they only thought to build upward and forgot the outward componant of a city's success.

With the amount of development in Alexandria I am sorry to say that this is onle of the only intersections you can clearly see. But as you can see there is no development that was stymed in Alexandria!

62861987.png

Wraner

The sides of New City

New City Back Streets- Murder, Bars and Parking Lots. A regular city without a doubt. but its the highrises and parks that are so Ahh inspiring.

42338290.png

New City Never Stops growing, it just has phases. This is the revitalization period where schools, hospital, and common city utilities have been refurbished with renovations and funding boosts.

In this shot you see Freeman Stadium, home of the Ravens who have Won 4 world series in Zantopia (My own little world)

30426871.png

Every city needs its ghetto and here is New City's. Its that little grey building at the corner of Walnut and Mulberry! To bad it is due for Demolition in early May. A new Park will take its place and make many citizens very happy.

70597098.png

Wraner

Parks + The City

Skyscraper, Parks and the Canal

This is Freeman Associates overlooking Lake park and Great Canal. The people of New City love a more woodsy feel and so thats what the city gave them.

This is my first journal so I'm still learning how to do stuff. I'll have more pics right about, NOW

18343291.png

Birch Plaza overlooking Willow Center and Lake Park

Willow Avenue Bridge crossing Great Canal in New City

61869726.png

Sign in to follow this  

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections