• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

The Imperial Kingdom of Posillipo is a nation on the planet of Adonia, and is a member of the United Sovereign Nations of the World

Entries in this City Journal

chpbrownlee

Banner-3.jpg

Welcome to Agrilos

The Blue City

Population - (2010 Estimate) 50,000 Posillipites

AgrilostheBlueCity-1.jpg

Agrilos is home to over 80% of Posillipites.

Agrilos2.jpg

Agrilos is home to the NSL the National Soccer League.

NSL.jpg

City Hall in Agrilos

CityHall.jpg

Founder's Lake and Founder's Falls

LakeDibastcus.jpg

Industrial Center

IndustrialCentre.jpg

Well that's all I got for this CJ Update 2.gif come back for more !

Subscribe and Follow !

Rate and Comment !

I also wanted to thank everyone for all there kind comments. I do this CJ and build this region so it suits the country of my dreams. If it's your dream to, it makes me so happy that I can share it with you.

Yours Truly ,

Sim F.

chpbrownlee
Welcome to Agrilos
Capital of Posillipo

Welcome to Agrilos, currently the capital of the Federal Republic of Posillipo. Agrilos is a thriving business center. With a small population with relation to other cities around the world, people flock to Agrilos to raise their kids because of the School System and Safety. Agrilos has many large business centers in the main business district. Which is shown below.

Figure 1
AgrilosUpdate.jpg

Agrilos is the current capital of Posillipo and a lot of work has been put into the construction of the new Capital District Shown here.

Figure 2
Government.jpg

There are a few business and residential districts in Agrilos. Here are two.

Figure 3
MountainVillage_ValleySprings.jpg

A Soccer Arena is also located in Agrilos, Union Stadium.

Figure 4
UnionStadium.jpg

Thanks for viewings Wink Post comments Very Happy

President Charles C. Brown

chpbrownlee

Update 4 | COFR

Well, I decided to apply for COFR . Here is my application. (CLICK PICTURE)

cofrba11.png

And just for a teaser here is a picture from one of my new projects for Posillipo.

COFR5.jpg

And also in this update. I know I've told you nothing of the Government of Posillipo. So, I thought I'd fill you in. 

TYPE OF GOVERNMENT

Federal Constitutional Republic

GOVERNMENT HEAD

President

CURRENT PRESIDENT

Charles "Chip" Brown

LEGISLATURE TYPE

Senate

MOTTO

Annuit Coeptis - God Has Favored Us

NATIONAL BIRD

Seagull

NATIONAL FISH

Swordfish

CURRENCY

P$ or The Posillipin Dollar

POPULATION

COMMENT :)

chpbrownlee

CollagePart4-1.jpg

POSILLIPO ISLAND

ISLAND TWO

(i2)

Well everyone voted on have i2 as being the new island ! So It's not completely finished, well  neither was the first, but I am still going to update you on the progress. The second island has some cool things on it.
 Mary's Marina is first on the list. With 5 docks it is the largest marina of the two islands.

PiconeUpdate3-1.jpg

The Marina is surrounded by seawall, $$$ homes on the shore, and DC Bridge. Which we will look at now.

DC Bridge is actually only a bridge for a short span on each side of the actual bridge are long land bridges. The Land bridges also serve as good wave breakers for the marinas on the inside of the bridge.

Update3Pic2-1.jpg

The people enjoy having the bridge because some dislike having to ride the ferries back and forth.

The next thing is. The islands are also a small country so they have to have a Government center. Here is Capital Square.

Update3Pic3.jpg

And now there is this awesome little park sprang up ..

B.K.B. Park..

The park has four ampitheatres at which people love to go watch singers perform.

Update3Pic4.jpg

Like it so far ??

Well what about this ..

Finally a full "area" shot.

Update3Pic5.jpg

THANKS FOR READING ..

COMMENT !! 

chpbrownlee

CollagePart4-1.jpg

View of Posillipo from the tourism bureau's helicopter

WELCOME TO POSILLIPO 

Emerald Island of the Mediterranean

YOU CAN CLICK IMAGES FOR FULL SIZE

Welcome to Posillipo guys this little lock of land you see in the picture above took about a 4 days to complete (4 full days)

History of Posillipo

In 1899 a group of explorers were sailing through the waters of the Mediterranean looking for gold. The explorers were running out of food from being out so long. They just happened to spot a group of lush islands with large trees they had never seen before. The tree's had some of the best tasting fruit the explorers had ever tasted. The explorers decided to stay there. They named the island Posillipo, Posillipo means "Respite from Worry". The explorers stayed and built houses and cottages out of the tree's wood. Until one day people from the mainland hear of the island's beautiful tree's and came to cut them down. The explorers fought for the land but eventually lost. The islands were striped of their tree's and the explorers were angry. They decided they would still live on the island. During the dispute over the tree's the logger's agreed to give the explorers 25% of all the proceeds. The explorers build extravagant homes with lush gardens and villa's overlooking the seas, but again mainlanders heard of the amazing things the island had to offer. They came , but this time the explorers were happy to share the island. So after 111 years the island kept growing and growing and now it's the wonderful resort island you see today.

The original explorers were Roman Catholic so there is a large catholic church on the island.

StJohnsCathedral.jpg

St. John's Cathedral

There are a lot of things to do on the island. The most popular is boating. Go to one of the many marinas on the island and rent just about any type of boat.

Sailing.jpg

One of the many marinas on the island.

There are many marinas and three partially enclosed harbours on the island.

Another fun thing to do on the island is watching one of the great shows at the Ampitheatre Park.

AmpitheatrePark.jpg

Ampitheatre Park At Posillipo

There are many means of transportation on the island. Buses, Ferries, Trams. The tourists like to ride the ferries.

FerriesatPosillipo.jpg

Ferries at Posillipo

The city council and tourism bureau are debating whether or not to build on the islands around the main island.

The councl would like the people to vote on the matter. Please choose which island you would like me to extend onto.

Please vote fast !

IslandChooser.jpg

Please choose

a) i1

b) i2

c) i3

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT 

VOTING CLOSED !  i2 is CHOSEN ! :)

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections