Newport City

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

This is my first journal so I hope y'all like it. This is sadly my best city with only 705,000 people. Enjoy!!!!! :)

Entries in this City Journal

gbeast16

Here are some more pics and attractions of Newport City.

Newport City Marina is one of the most favorites of many sims. With some great shopping and and places to eat along the Marina bay, this is the #1 attraction in Newport.

newportcitymarina.jpg

Here is the #2 Attraction, the Newport City Beach. Being the only beach in the city and, the beach is packed with hundreds of people during the summer.  With hotels, shops and fun dining, this is what makes the beach the hotspot during the summer.

newportcitybeach.jpg

The Twin Lighthouses were built years ago. What made the lighthouses a big attraction was the placement of the Clocktower in between. 

thetwinlighthouses.jpg

The Schloss Neuschwanstein was built to bring in more tourists. The only way to get there is by ferry. There are four ferry ports. Three are for Newport and the other is for the neighboring Canometropolis ferry which comes twice a day.

schlossneuschwanstein.jpg

A dusk view of Downtown

newportcityjul304321283.png

A night view of Downtown

newportcityaug104291283.png

gbeast16

Newport City Beginning

This is Newport City today. Sorry I didn't have pics from the beginning. Newport started as a small town of business and commerce. Years later, city officials said it was time to plan on making Newport a metropolis. Residential zones were made and the population shot up within a couple of years. The city was growing and growing and is now the largest city in the region with over 700,000 people.

Here is downtown Newport City

newportcityaug104291283.png

There will be more to come!!!! :)

Sign in to follow this  

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections