Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

..all is lost..

Sign in to follow this  
avrelivs

Dear viewers,

...like the extraordinary sand art of the Tibetan monks, where such seemingly eternal artwork, with a single gust of wind, gone...never to return. Its previous form - only legend, and the stuff of myths....so is the fate of Hyperborea.

My computer crashed, and although i was very upset with the lose of my project, i feel slightly liberated and will begin re-massing my plugin folder, only this time with more precision and organization. so expect a 'phoenix-like' return....although it will take time.

However, my last entry (Entry 11 - only 39 views) was updated extensively from what i originally posted that morning. it represents a new trend towards a graphic design approach i will be taking from now on.

Entry 11 is alot different from my previous entries and you can expect to see similar presentations when i begin my new journal.

but please, revisit 'entry 11'

...39 views is excruciatingly low...considering the effort i put into it.

thanks for you involvement with my project...

..until next time,

avrelivs.

Sign in to follow this  

1 Comment

Recommended Comments

This is very sad to hear! I loved this CJ, it was my fave of the moment! I've also put a lot of work into several entries only to look back 10 hours later and have a few dozen views.  But I'll still continue, and good luck getting back on your feet!

Share this comment