Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Just to start with

Sign in to follow this  
cool_snake

About 5 Years ago i started my NYC recreation.

In about 2 month i had finished all roading in and lanscape cutting for most of (and here it goes)

Jersey City, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, JFK airport, Laguardia airport, North New York, Newark airport and ofc whole of manhattan island (this one including buildings and everything).

I was quite impressed by my own achievement and i posted most of it here on the site. Sadly my pc crashed one day and i didnt have any kind of back up file. But not to worry my friends. I WILL finish what i started.

My inspiration to restart this was from the amazing Edmonton recreation (My deepest respect for the amazing person who made that). And also from other CJ's i found of NYC. Eventhough that NYC is possibly the most recreated city on simtropolis there hasnt been too many that i found impressive. Hopefully you will be impressed by mine

Little bit about me. My name is Nick. Im 21 years old. I live on my own in Copenhagen, Denmark. My interests are music (guitar playing), Im a former elite acrobatic gymnast. I play Wow. I have the shittiest laptop in the world. I finished college may 2010. And my girlfriend lives just across the road.

Best regards Nick

Sign in to follow this  

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.