Greenwich 2.0

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Greenwich - Marinas and Riverfront

Sign in to follow this  
thepokemaniac

Enjoy this update of downtown Greenwich! Also as a special surprise...

CLICK FOR FULL RESOLUTION!

greenwichapr30291294866.jpgThis is the Franklin K Christmas Center, home of the Greenwich Mountaineers. It is located on Marina Blvd across from the National Marina.

greenwichmay28291294866.jpgNational marina is packed full of boats and yachts. Many company executives even commute to their offices by yacht if they live on the water!

greenwichmay30291294866.jpg

Many large hotels and offices line Marina Blvd.

greenwichjun12912948661.jpgAcross the national marina bridge, you can see the other side of the marina. It includes 3 fishing piers, various food courts, and more boat docks.

greenwichjun32912948661.jpgThis is a view of one of the fishing piers.

greenwichjun82912948662.jpgThis is the Marina Financial District. It has many large banks and other multinational corporations.

greenwichjun11291294866.jpgThis is the Dirk Marina. It is located along Connor Street.

greenwichjun14291294866.jpg

The Greenwich Tower with the National Convention Center and Stadium.

greenwichjul52912948663.jpgThats all from Greenwich for now! Thanks for stopping by!

Adam

PS: Comments appreciated! 4.gif

free counters

Sign in to follow this  

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

The skyline is great! Dense but very realistic looking, hard to do. The marinas great too. The bridge looks a tiny bit strange and the run up to it... only even saying that cause the rest is so amazing.

Share this comment

REPLIES
Connor(Deathtopumpkins): Thanks! Glad you liked it!

Jamonbread: Thank you! I spent a while working on that downtown, it even spills over into the next city (which you will see in a later update). I tried to integrate that bridge in there somehow, but it was a little difficult...

Patrick(DCMetro34): Thanks! I searched far and wide for that stadium! 

Samerton: Thank you!

Kench: Thanks! I used the DarkNite mod to make it look that way, it works really well in this case!

Reickhardt: I'm glad someone noticed that! 

TekindusT: Thanks! I went a little crazy with the marinas in this city... and I'm planning more! 

Adam

Share this comment