• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Downtown Fire, University Crimes

Sign in to follow this  
panthersimcity4

I'm back from my week vacation... I went somewhere very nice. I'll give you a hint: it starts with an "E" and there's pyramids. 3.gif Yes, I went to Egypt, and I loved it! It inspired me also, so I might have to start building a North-African style city.

We're heading back to San Lorenzo. I've decided to make the updates from now on in this CJ more focused on short stories and what not about events happening throughout the city and the region, because idk, after a while the same whole "tour" style thing kind of gets old.

nooz11copy.jpg

The event described in the article happened just yesterday. The building belonged to the Law firm "Dimitrov & Robbins" which appearantly had some bad reputation around town for working with supposed Russian mobsters.

lorenzo1.jpg

The fire suddenly broke out with an explosion, and quickly grew into a massive fire.

lorenzo2.jpg

The building collapsed an hour or two later, leaving nothing but a pile of rubble. Trains along the Elevated rail had to be shut down for a while to clear off debris that fell from the collapse. It is reported that at the nearby firm, "McLean & Johnson", you could hear snickering.

Here is Lorenzo News, a newly started news segment on NLN (New Loreto News)

lorenzonooz.jpg

"You're watching Lorenzo News, I'm Jean Noriega, here with today's news. Earlier today there was a massive fire downtown that caused an entire building to collapse. We'll have more information on that after we report on a recent robbery in the University District. It is reported a man ran into a local Pasta Rasta dressed in disguise. Tony Bushowitz is at the scene."

lorenzo3.jpg

Tony: "I don't understand why I'm stuck here doing this work, while everyone else is doing easy work at the office!!"

Jean: "Tony? You're live."

Tony: "OH, hey, I'm here at a Pasta Rasta in the University District talking to the store employee who was robbed."

Store Employee: "Okay, so some guy with long dreads and baggy clothes ran into the store demanding that I give him all of the money in the cash register and also a plate of our Kingston Carbonara... then he waves his gun at me and runs out... like what the heck! I just moved here from Pennsylvania for pete's sake!"

Tony: "It is believed that this is the same criminal who robbed a Hot Topic in the St. Raphael Shopping Center, disguised as a vampire."

lorenzo7.jpg

Tony: "This is also the second robbery this week in the University District, the last one being commited by students at a store in the administration building, which they stole 50 dollars worth of school merchandise. Back to you, Jean... sitting comfortably in front of that green screen. *grumble*"

lorenzo8.jpg

Jean: "Thanks Tony! In other news in the University District, the state of New Loreto has recently banned an alcoholic energy drink, DoubleUTeeEff, due to events that recently occured at the Chi Alpha Beta sorority house, which is the house with the circular rotunda in the picture. According to reports, 2 underage high school students were sent to the hospital for what was appearantly an injury caused by slipping on a can of the infamous drink."

lorenzo9.jpg

Jean: "Also nearby, at the Century Cinema, a man allegedly attacked at a ticket salesperson after not recieving a refund after seeing the movie 'Super Cobra Warrior of Some Random Himalayan Village' , which by the way was a flop. Although not nearly as bad as 'Urban Teenager Dance Battle 3', which recieved scathing reviews. That's it for this edition of Lorenzo News, we'll see you again when we have some new stories to report in this city! "

OTHER THINGS TO SEE:

My new CJ, to be updated more later on, Shaston City...

based again on GTA, only this time a 1980's Vice City inspiration.

The new "CITY INTRO" for San Lorenzo.

Sign in to follow this  

2 Comments

Recommended Comments