Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The Grid- Strict, LInes, and prosperity

Sign in to follow this  
Wraner

We all know New York, one of the largest cities in the entire world! We also know that it has a well planned grid on which it was built upon. This Grid, and the great port location, played a vital role in creating this American Metropolis.

Today I have pictures of one of my metropolises, or is it Metropoli? Alexandria is a gigantic city located along the Aceih River in Eastern Zantopia (My Makebelieve Country). Although the city has a large population, they only thought to build upward and forgot the outward componant of a city's success.

With the amount of development in Alexandria I am sorry to say that this is onle of the only intersections you can clearly see. But as you can see there is no development that was stymed in Alexandria!

62861987.png

Sign in to follow this  

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

thank you for that compliment.
I am trying to just get the hang of this whole Journal Idea so I am posting random stuff right now. I will have better pictures later on and longer "speeches".

Share this comment