• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Teslavia: Let's Go To...

Sign in to follow this  
Alejandro24

Repplies:

kolnikov inc: Thank's for the reccomendation, I will use it in the next cities. Thank's for the comment too.

Benedict: I get the orange skin here: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2345  Thank's for the comment and enjoy the metro skin.

TekindusT: (here: http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/index.cfm?p=view&id=988&page=4 ) Well, I like the combinations between differents buildings and architectures of the world, I think that combination gives a colorful ambient for the city. ¡Gracias por el comentario y por los muros, comenzare a usarlos en mis siguientes ciudades!

bannerqyu.jpg

This is the third and last update about Teslavia, in this update we will see parks, industrial zones, commerce zones and a hiper-mosaic of Teslavia.

About the Banner: A train crossing the North River, besides the metro bridge of the line 4-S.

industrialzone.jpg

This is the most important industrial zone of Teslavia, there are many manufacturing factories and high-tech industries, also there is the railyard, still under contruction because there are not money for build it, or at the least the Municipal Treasury says that.

trencndl.jpg

This is The Axis, the avenue that cross Teslavia from the west to the east. The picture shows another part of the industrial zone, and a provitional elevated rail station, while is builded the important one, so there is a small elevated railyard over the avenue.

undmall.jpg

Well, the workers of Teslavia works too much (The law says a journal of nine hours per day), so, let's go shopping. This is one of the firsts malls in Teslavia, it is underground and one of the most popular malls in the District.

mosaikpark.jpg

Or maybe let's go the walk, run and, maybe, make sports. This is the Triangle-Rect Park, the most important green area in Teslavia.

teslaviazoo.jpg

Or let's go to see our comrades the monkeys! This is the Zoo of Teslavia, is not too big but it have interesting atractions, here ends the line 7-Z of the metro.

cille.jpg

No matter how the workers of Teslavia gets fun, the most importat here is that, they work too hard. This is Cilla, a zone located at the east of the city: Is, literally, a small city inside Teslavia. Some years ago Teslavia was beaten by an earthquake of 8.9 richter with epicenter in Death Marineris Canyon, many parts of the city was damaged but Cilla was totally destroyed because the ground is sandy and weak, so allmost 60% of the buildings totally collapsed, 30% with fatal damages and 10% with small damages. Many people died and another suffered seriuos injuries. For someone years Cilla was abandoned, but projects of rebuilding Cilla gives to this zone life again. Now is a zone of residences and offices zones.

teslaviatimes.jpg

When the earthquake destroyed Cilla, the first reporters of Teslavia Times, the newspaper of Teslavia, spreaded the notice to the region, all Valles Marineris was informed of the incident. So the other city-states gave his help to Cilla. This red-brick building are the headquarters of Teslavia Times.

teslaviaexit.jpg

This is the exit to the west, the next city-stat is Infinitystadt. Here are many buildings in contruction, like the new headquarters for the police, hotels, office buildings and residential towers.

Well this is all of Teslavia, so I left two mosaics:

Offices and residential mosaic: Teslavia Com.Mosaic

Universal Teslavia Hiper-Mosaic: TeslaviaUniversalMosaic

See you later and happy new year 2011!

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

I think Teslavia is wonderful, and I'm also going to try to boost your rating...<br><br>BTW, where did you get that blue building in the end?<br>

Share this comment