• Views

Lakerston | Housing Development

Sign in to follow this  
Huston

Antaridan Urban Development

Housing Sector.

antaridanurbandevelopmenttemp.jpg

Antaridan superiors are proposing plans on expanding the national capital

bit by bit. One of the first plans are here, on Lakerston's Western Outskirt.

On the main road, Kingston Street.

Land:

Proposedsite.jpg

Architectural Designs and Plans: (keep in mind the that word condos does not apply to options 2 & 3, it is a mistake.)

housinglots3.jpg

housinglots2.jpg

housinglots.jpg

General Information on the apartments:

Money granted for the project: 200 Million Litusian Euros.
option1res.jpg

option2res.jpg

option3res.jpg

Vote for which structure to build on the site. CHOOSE WHICH YOU THINK IS RIGHT for the community - whether

it'd be in terms of size capacity, building style, project expense etc.

Option 1 - Bella Concordia

Option 2 - Traditional Townhouses

Option 3 - Mod'rn Lofts/Walk Ups

also list reason(s).

Thanks for viewing and/or voting

Rate 'n' Comment

If you can vote

Thanks for again!

Sign in to follow this  

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

Proposal number 2. Most economical, even if you remove some units for tennis courts. It keeps the street scape, and does not block other sunshine compared to number one.

Share this comment

I like option 1.  It still has a nice matching style for the city and adds some nice facilities in the tennis courts and is considerably cheaper than option 2.

Share this comment

I agree with Adrianor and Motina too - option 2 catches your eyes immediately... it hold more residents and it doesn't have those ugly parking lots, and it matches the neighbourhood.  If I lived in the neighbourhood, i'd be among the Sims to protest the development of the other projects -NIMBY!!!!! :)

Share this comment

I'd go for Option 2... its the most economical based on my calculations. Aside from that it is the highest in capacity among the three and the price is not too expensive. In civil engineering, we call it a "feasible project". However, by considering only pure aesthetics in SC4 gameplay, i'd rather go in Option 3. It adds a little variation in that residential zone without altering the fact that it is a "LOW-density area". Also, the height of the structure is just appropriate for the neighboring houses producing a good blending.

Share this comment

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE VOTED AND Suggested!!! But by the looks of it Option 2 has
become the only obvious choice for the lot and the town is not easily gonna change its building style.

Lakerstons lot completion will be shown on 29th Update!

Share this comment