• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Schulminion Monetary Union: Winter 2010 Update

Sign in to follow this  
Schulmanator

Schulminion Monetary Union

Winter 2010 Update

There are several new coins floating around in change these days in Schulmania. Two cities have issued their first coins, Fort Wirt and Sunbright. Several others havereleased new definitive circulation issues. New currency and postal issues are also shown.

NEW ISSUES

Fort Wirt

FortWirt1p.jpgFortWirt5p.jpgFortWirt10p.jpgFortWirt25p.jpgFortWirt50p.jpgFortWirt1s.jpg

Sunbright

sunbright-1p.jpgsunbright-5p.jpgsunbright-10p.jpgsunbright-25p.jpgsunbright-50p.jpgsunbright-1s.jpg

Regional Currency

5sch-KOT.jpg

5sch-KOS.jpg

5sch-BFA.jpg

1sch-ROW.jpg

1sch-POD.jpg

1sch-NewA.jpg

Non-Circulating Collectors' Items:

Commemorative Copper Medallions

Regency of Wirdleonia commemorates three new districts in the southwest.

medal-schulmauckland.jpgmedal-southsea.jpg

medal-bay.jpg

Postal Issues

stamp-tenne4.jpg

stamp-tenne3.jpg

stamp-tenne2.jpg

stamp-tenne1.jpg

stamp-wirdleonia5.jpg

stamp-wirdleonia4.jpg

stamp-schulmanicus5.jpg

stamp-schulmanicus4.jpg

stamp-bfa4.jpg

UPDATED ISSUES

Featuring new depictions of famous buildings in these cities

Babalonia

Babalonia-10p-new.jpgbabalonia-50p-new.jpg

Gran Maru

granmaru-25p-new.jpggranmaru-schulmoneta-new.jpg

Busscastle

busscastle-1p-new.jpg

Wirt

wirt-5p-new.jpg

.jpg

3rXU8c4Lsn1.png

Sign in to follow this  

11 Comments

Recommended Comments

REPLIES

NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.

Avrilivs   Thanks. And welcome to Schulmania. There’s a story behind the cuneiform… you can find it here: http://www.schulmania.info/index_files/bfaliteracy.htm

The Duke   Thanks! It has been a while since I made stamps, so I am glad you like the result.

ROFLyoshi  Thanks for coming by and welcome to Schulmania. I have four basic templates – one for each metal. The hard part is finding an image which you can emboss into a round template without it losing character or chopping out important details. A lot of pictures look good in color but not so great on a coin, esp in game pix.

ImVhOzzi   Thanks!

TheMentalist   I hope these will be a great new addition to your stamp collection!

Fledder200   You can send me a card. I like getting things in the mail which do not involve me mailing back a payment!

ImVhOzzi   Thanks! Those are actual pix of the buildings used in game. The in game pix lack sufficient contrast to show up well on a coin, and also have only the  one angle to view them. So I googled the ancient buildings in Gran Maru and found actual photos of the BATs I got from the STEX.  Then the hard part was trying out a bunch of pictures to find ones that turned out well.

Share this comment

[b]REPLIES[/b]

[i]NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.[/i]

[center] [/center]
[b] [/b]

[b]Leech10[/b] Indeed it is. You have a sharp eye. More will come soon. I am disappointed that my black background table did not carry over to the new version of ST. It looked cooler that way.

[right] [/right]
[right] [/right]
[right] [/right]

Share this comment