I made this CJ because my old one didn't have any Mediterrian in it as I hoped for. So here it is. And this is the preview:
First the flag of Matinenda:
The flag was made in 1986 after the disliking of the old flag. The 10 stars are symbols of Matinenda's qualities, and what they are on the flag for:
1. Socialism- Matinenda is Socialist.
2. Involvement- Matinenda will help others after disasters.
3. Freedom- Matinenda gives the freedom of making there own choices to citizens.
4. Opportunity- Everyone in Matinenda has an opportunity at life.
5. Environment- Matinenda is a Green Nation.
6. Happiness- Life is encouraged to be enjoyed.
7. Peace- Matinenda will only go into war if it directly involve them.
8. Culture- Matinenda is Matinenda with it's culture
9. Nationalism- Matinendian have pride in the beautiful country.
10. Economy- Without Economy their work would've been for nothing.
The two stripes symbol the crossing of Matinenda (the main land) and Sirron Island.
The big star symbolizes Matinenda, the 10 stars around Matinenda means that they all make Matinenda into one. Without one Matinenda is no longer itself.
Now for the coat of arms:
The Hawk behind the sheild symbolizes the citizen. They protect the nation, by helping the economy, protecting others in war, etc.
The sheild with the king Hawk on it symbolizes the leaders of Matinenda (Government officials) and how they both rely on eachother. The Hawk Warrior relies on the shield to block moves by enemies (Combat, Economy War) and the shield relies on the warrior to takes advantage of the Shields blocks and to make a worthy move (Make good investments, hold off enemy troops)
Red= Matinenda (Mainland)
Blue= Sirron Island (Annexed Island)
Here's a map of Matinenda. As you see it's located in the Mediterranean Sea. Off the coast of Italy.
Pictures will be in the next update: