principat d'oc

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

..boredom..

Sign in to follow this  
kolnikov inc

..yeah this journal isnt playing out anymore..

.but, in the mean time, heres some pics of what ive been working on. it deals with terrain modification.

1updatetwo.jpg

im using 'oppies canal' water mod.

the brigantine water mod, which alot of people use, isnt what im looking for..its too photo-realistic..

i want more of a satellite imaging look..

1update.jpg

this is basically an experiment and its definitely not a finished product...i plan on using this technique for my next journal, so if you have any shoreline sculpting tips, let me know.

1updatethree.jpg

the picture above uses the black sand mod which creates these whitish inshore designs. it reminds me of satellite imaging of the massive port in the netherlands.

..i study satellite images almost as much as i actually play the game..if you dont have google earth i suggest you download it.

..scrolling aimlessly though europe i often find unique treasures like this:

googleearth2.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

2 Comments

Recommended Comments

With pics like this you could perfectly make a City Journal without City, showing fabulous natural landscapes like the one on this entry...

Share this comment