Devlin (AFDES)

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 21: Previews of Aydina

Sign in to follow this  
Vahr

update_21.png

Brand new region, possibly brand new CJ, coming soon.

RegionShot LINK

A look at the terrain and forestry with a lone highway

erie-highwaythroughthewoods01.jpg

Farms!

erie-farms01.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

Too many updates without cows...I'm ashamed to know you!

Nah, just kidding!! Region looks nice, and big..and I love whoever helped you come up with the name.

Using some more photoshop editing on your pics now? Looking very vibrant.

Share this comment

SmartbyLaw: Thanks SBL

Reikhardt: Thanks!

DCMetro34: Thanks! I'm even excited for what I'll do to it

Samerton: Thanks! Its been a while since I've did serious rural detailed development. 

Chptrk: Well fine, cows next Aydina or Devlin update!! And pfft, who would be ashamed to know me...

Its a pretty large region, most of it is too rugged to develop though, so. And yes, so do I

Yup, trying to enhance things a bit... since I photoshopped in that emergancy turnaround in pic 1, I decided to go the whole 9 yards.

Share this comment

That region looks absolutely beautiful, I would like a summer cottage in that crater-like area between those mountains  Can't wait to see what you do with this region altogether though, I think you'll impress me... 

Share this comment

Just finished reading/looking/drooling over this CJ, and I have to say it was unbelievable. Simply unbelievable :O.
I was amazed at all the detail put into every bit of the region, and I especially loved the entire highway system, layout and highway signs. Keep up the amazing work!!! Its awesome!!!!

Share this comment