Schulmania

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Birthday Boy! (ABCVS has another candle to blow out on the cake...)

Sign in to follow this  
Schulmanator

Guess whose birthday it is today...

774704_2502_625x1000.jpg

Yes... everyone's favorite Kiwi... ABCVS!

4ep5.jpg

Craig starts his day at his luxury penthouse in the Cadbury district of the capital of Schulmauckland. He rises early so he can have a full day of fun.

7-1.jpg

His Simtropolis pals treat him to a nice breakfast at the restaurant in the Ambassador Hotel.

5-1.jpg

Afterwards, a nice stroll along the Hokey Pokey Canal will be nice after a slice of morning birthday cake.

tower1.jpg

Craig says summer is coming and we should all head to the beach.

cg003.jpg

Meanwhile, I sneak off to go buy him his borthday present at the mall.

dd.jpg

And a little treat for later...

Happy Birthday, Craig! 9.gif

boosterflag.gif

.jpg

3rXU8c4Lsn1.png

Sign in to follow this  

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

Happy B-Day ABCVS! Great update, really beautiful pics! Also I like the city. What's the building in picture #2?? It looks very nice, I'd like a download please!

Share this comment

REPLIES

NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.

Thanks, voters. Your votes have been counted and Sunbright is the runaway winner…  and the following have registered to vote:

K50dude   Thanks.

The Duke   Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it. The building in question is the Fortune Serene. It’s found right here: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=15944 . Enjoy!

ImVhOzzi   Thanks for coming by. I hope you had a good time at the birthday party. I went back for an extra slice of birthday cake.

lesgaz   Thanks for coming by to celebrate. And, welcome to Schulmania. Please do come by to visit us again.

TheMentalist   Dzi?kuj?!! Always a pleasure to have you come by.

Congratulations to ImVhOzzi… the latest Schulmania commenter to reach the 100 posts threshold and be promoted to the rank of Centurion! And with this promotion, he has also been promoted to an officer position in the Schulmania National Army. Congratulations, Lieutenant!

Share this comment

REPLIES

NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.

Leech10   I think I have that fixed now. I see them all. If you don’t now, let me know.

9988   The hotel is part of Cobb’s seaside collection in the STEX. The tower is Venetian but the name escapes me (and SC4 is not being cooperative… CTD about 4x as I tried to open it to get the name…)

Share this comment