Cattala

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Cattala | An Introduction

Sign in to follow this  
ThomasSimpson

image01a.jpg 

Welcome to the Royal and Holy Kingdom of Cattala. This is my first real City Journal here on Simtropolis, and I've been told for a while to bring it onto here. Cattala is a member state of the Alliance of Independent Nations. Over the coming weeks I'll catch you up to the AIN updates, and introduce you to the country with some slightly-outdated information.

FullMembership-02.jpg

FullMembership-03.jpg

FullMembership-04.jpg

FullMembership-05.jpg

And some cities:

FullMembership-08.jpg

FullMembership-09.jpg

FullMembership-11.jpg

FullMembership-12.jpg

FullMembership-13.jpg

FullMembership-14.jpg

I hope you enjoyed this brief introduction to the Royal and Holy Kingdom. More information is available at the AIN, although I hope to get as many updates up here as possible so that you are up-to-date with the rest of my work. 48.gif

Sign in to follow this  

11 Comments

Recommended Comments

The transition between the Mediterranean houses to the English ones is absolutely shocking... Gran trabajo, I'll be watching this one!

Share this comment

Thomas!

Nice to see Catalla here, it will be nice to see what you can do, every update you always do something great!

Share this comment

Blakeway: Thanks! Most of these updates will be old for a while for you. 

Reikhardt: Thank you. I hope you enjoy the next few updates!

TekindusT: I hope that's shocking in a good way. Cattala was ruled by Britain between 1814 and 1860, after the Treaty of Paris gave Malta to the Empire, and there was a lot of British immigrants in the country during this period, which explains the colonial housing in Celeste. The British 8th Army liberated the country from Axis occupation in 1943 as well, and protected it until 1951.

Schulmanator: Thank you!

K50 Dude: Thanks.

tim.12.game: Thank you!

Share this comment

Oh wow, I didn't know that. Thank you for telling me - and make sure you check out the newer updates, probably from Update 30 onwards is best. Thank you for visiting Cattala! :thumb:

Share this comment