• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Book 1, Montereau: Chapter V

Sign in to follow this  
Dark_Jedi06

Banner.jpg

Still continuing along the western periphery of Montereau we explore in greater detail the boundary where the old city meets the cramped suburbs. There are no stunning historical landmarks here, however there are a couple of quaint local sites that only the saviest and most knowledgeable tourist would recognize. The open subway station is the most notable, and is one of the few surviving relics of the original Montereau metro that was constructed decades ago. While all other stations throughout the city have been renovated and retrofitted to fit a more modern styling and function, the Métro de Trottier has been preserved in it original architecture. Such is the job of the Authority on Aesthetics, an arm of the Society for Historical Preservation of the government. Its job is to not only save and maintain the many historic buildings throughout Genevra, but also to influence current construction as to maintain the visual harmony of the nation.

Mosaic1-1.jpg

Mosaic1-2.jpg

Mosaic1-3.jpg

Mosaic1-4.jpg

Mosaic1-5.jpg

Mosaic2-1.jpg

Mosaic2-2.jpg

Mosaic2-3.jpg

Mosaic3-1.jpg

Mosaic3-2.jpg

Image4.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

11 Comments

Recommended Comments

Your city is absolutely amazing! I love the abundant trees and beautiful architecture! The fog effect on your second mosaic is magnificent. I can't wait for the next update! :)

Share this comment

A classic example to show why Genevra is one of the top CJs out there.  You've really outdone yourself once again darkjedi!  I love the road curve along the pond!  Looks fantastic!

Share this comment

Your city looks absolutely fantastic. I've said it before, but I'll say it again... I LOVE that style of building. I really like how you're keeping modern buildings completely out of the picture! I really like how you have that curved round going around that fountain too.

Share this comment