New Chandler III

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Help Me Build West Avondale!

Sign in to follow this  
k50

Tekindus, about that red building, it was going to be a ministry office to something, but now it won't be shown again because it's a different region. Mithrik, it grew on me, but I thought it looked nice 10.gif

It's kind of been a while. This update isn't my best, but this is the first update from New Chandler 2.0, so you get a little taste of things.

a016d347.jpg

Just for giggles, something I did with a few trees and god mode terraforming, sort of a crater lake but only about thirty feet deep....

cee8705e.jpg

This is called SimCity for a reason though....

7b6872cb.jpg

University of Avondale, a small college in the town of West Avondale, on the southernmost island in the Indian Ocean archipelago where New Chandler is.*

03ba0c0a.jpg

Some beautiful apartments with houses under construction in their shadows.

7b6872cb.jpg

The civic center includes a quiet park for prayers with people from the church and the mosque nearby. Also there is a school and the tallest building in West Avondale, along with some apartments. The tall building is office.

838072e0.jpg

Okay, now to end this petite entry, something I absolutely HATE doing. Showing incomplete area

a33a30f8.jpg

So, since I am feeling a little bored, YOU CAN VOTE HERE!!! I don't know where I should go with this town. I am not sure if I should go more suburbs, or more agriculture.

For each area say residential, commercial, industrial (medium/high density), or agriculture. Each area gets one vote from you. You can skip areas, and you can use the same zone more than once (for example, you can say all residential if you want). So you can build West Avondale, and I am going to build East Avondale off of the Commonwealth of St. George, one of the greatest towns on one of the most challenging maps in my opinion. Too bad it was so short-lived.

Remember to vote, and thanks for reading. I will try to get another update sooner than later, because eight days is way too long....

***New Chandler 2.0 is not in Middle America, it's in the Indian Ocean, part of Africa! Smile

Sign in to follow this  

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

Awww, preferred a large park for Zone 4 & 5.

Well, my vote is - Residential for Zone 1 and 2, Agriculture for Zone 3... Abstained from voting for Zone 4 and 5.

Share this comment

1 and 2 for residential development, 4 and 5 for commercial develompent and 3 for industries (high-tech, of course).

I haven't liked very much those housing projects besides the university and the highways. The bad thing about that restyling is that it doesn't cover all NAM Maxis interchanges and sometimes we see some weird texture changes... I see you have a ton of custom content now, with a great variety!

Share this comment

1 & 5 should be residential, while 4 should be commercial. As for 2 & 3, I think they would make great farmland until the city develops more. Good entry! I like the water feature next to the university

Share this comment

Hehe...

That church look like the ones we have here in Mexico.

I go for this order:

Residential: 1

Comercial: 4

Hi Tech: 5

Farmsland: 2, 3

Share this comment