• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Soviet Style

Sign in to follow this  
TekindusT

Comment Replies

Reikhart: Thanks for your comment! Well, I haven't had any plopping problems with them, just plop and drag the railroad from their last tile...

DrumMaster4: Thank you for your comment!

jj88: Thanks for your comment, question answered on the comments section!

tigeria: Thank you for commenting! Yes, they're on the grass. I think I've downloaded all the dependancies, but I still have problems with the SFBT rail switches. I was about to not to place them, but then I thought that the cars would look even better if they didn't were on a railroad.

phoenix7: Thanks for commenting and for your compliments! Well, I'm not a huge fan of Metallica, but I enjoy a lot their songs...

Plane-Crash12000: Thanks for commenting, question answered on the comments section!

k50dude: Thank you for your comment!

dghh70: Thanks for commenting!

Jamonbread: Thank you for your comment! I live on one of the most industrialized parts of Spain, so making this industrial estates is natural for me. I just feel confortable making this. On the other hand, I'm absolutely horrible at making natural streams and stuff like the ones on your CJ...

----------------------------------------

Heavily inspired by SimHoTToDDy, Glenni and art128, I've felt that I should make something like this, just an off-Blackwater update.

centralnucleard.jpg

central2.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

12 Comments

Recommended Comments

HOLY MACKEREL!!! The wording looks fabulous, the rain looks fabulous, the border even adds a lot of life to it, and you chose the perfect buildings! Easily the best update yet IMO, if you keep doing this, you should be sweeping every trixie known to a CJ'er  (except for "Most Beautiful" I don't think you have a chance there )

Share this comment

This is my first view of your journal. I'm not normally a fan of urban jornals, but I was compelled to view this one from start to finish.  Your pics and captions are first rate, portraying the depair the residents must feel. The stark realism of your city reminds me of many of the decaying industrial cities of the northeastern US. After viewing this, I feel like I need to take a shower. Great work !

Share this comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Share this comment

Awesome! Did you create those lots specially for this - I think I recognise one or two of the buildings on them...?

Share this comment