the planner

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

a change of place

Sign in to follow this  
skully250

i decided to import my city into another area so it shall be different (no comments so i updated)

the mayor was not happy with the rate of unemployment so he brainstormed he came up with the idea of fullfilling the peoples needs he went out and asked them (not all that would be crazy) and found out that most wanted commercial and industrial zones to fill in for unemployment so right away the mayor got to work

naturalgrowth13jul72128.png

this is the new commercial area that the mayor planned

naturalgrowth2sep721283.png

this is the new industrial area that the mayor planned also with a bit of commercial to the right

naturalgrowth6nov721283.png

the area was going well and the mayor liked all the skyscrapers so he decided to expand to another region building a road all the way to the edge

naturalgrowth13nov72128.png

this is the road that was built (took me a while to shift all that) but the area it lead to was undeveloped

thx for reading in now do u want to develop the new area and what with remember you decide2.gif

looking foward to comments

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

You should really start expanding residential and commercial zones. Whats the demand for them any way? Way to go to make the road connection to the other city

Share this comment

Please seperate you sentences with commas. It is kind of hard to read. Anyway, it looks good except to me something seems missing. This city seems to need some more custom content, commercial, and industrial, and it does look a tad disorganized. Also it seems to need some more greenland (parks)

Share this comment