Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
    5
  • Comments
    19
  • Views
    1,286

The Capital of Lindenhurst..... Babylon

Sign in to follow this  
Nuclear550

73 Views

 Babylon is the center of the Lindenhurst government as well as a center for business. Most of the business rely on manufacturing of hi-tech goods such as computer technologies. But, our main source of revenue comes from military technology. We sell this technology to other countries around the world. The main country that buys our military tech is Ashbourne. Ashbourne uses the military technology to further expand and take over weaker countries around it. 

               Babylon also has a growing interstate system that we adopted from the Americans. The system is still in its infancy ,but it will soon expand. Babylon is home to 39,000 people, the most populated city we have. There are some small mid-rises ,but they do not dominate the skyline as there are overcome by the masses of housing around it. Now lets take a look at Babylon.

babylonfeb1815212833525.pngThis is East Babylon. This is where most of the populous lives. As you can see the island in the middle contains a small town center. The town center also has the main business district. It also contains a nuclear power plant which supplies the entire region with electricity. 82% of all people use its electricity. The other 18% uses some other type of energy such as natural gas or oil.

babylonfeb2015212833525.pngThis is West Babylon which contains a lot of the industrial areas for Lindenhurst. 

babylonfeb2115212833525.png

This is the town center. Our high-wealth citizens also live here as well.

babylonfeb2215212833525.pngA close up view.

babylonfeb2315212833525.pngSome more "juicy suburbs".babylonfeb2915212833526.pngHouses.

babylonmar2152128335266.pngHousing.

babylonmar6152128335268.pngHousing.

babylonmar7152128335270.pngA growing industrial area.

babylonmar1115212833527.pngA suburban community with an industrial center.

babylonmar1215212833527.pngThis is the industrial center.

Sign in to follow this  


5 Comments


Recommended Comments

Nice, are you going to make it look like the actual town? You should, babylon is a pretty place.

You should make the actual lindenhurst also.  That would be realistic!

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Sign up to join our friendly community. It's easy!  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections