Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Various Going-Ons and The Date.

Sign in to follow this  
Chptrk

Welcome_back_to_Leonhartia!

Yea, I was expecting to just pop in with a little, "I'm still alive" post, then I remembered mega-replies. 3.gif

Nothing really big today, just some random shots of Leonhartia's development.

Shot1.jpg

To ease any worries, the cows have never left Leonia.

Shot2.jpg

A little wood cutting business has started to pick up on the road between Leonia and Jesilina.

Necolidia.jpg

It may be worth noting two more things, first off, on a little piece of land across the river, there has sprung up another little villlage. The people there seem to be fishermen and their families, but would still be called barbarians if our Romans had met them. Fortunatly for the fishermen, they have not.

Barbs1.jpg

The village leader's hut gets a special decoration made of stone.

Barbs2.jpg

And so you know where these new places are, the blue circle contains the logging huts, the red is the fishing village.

WhereTheyAre.png

Secondly, it's about time the current date becomes known. This update and the previous one took place in May of 110 AD.

Insquequo tunc tempore!

Sign in to follow this  

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

Cool update there! I still like the acient time-period it is set in. It is rare when someone can actualy pull this off.

,marsh

P.S. (Theres 2 cows with fence poles bored through their bodies.)

Share this comment

Mmmm, looking good! I see they've been pouring money into their towns. The cows are safe, though a tad lean, seeing as how they can fit between fence bars. I hope the fishermen won't be bothered or destroyed, they don't seem to be a threat.

Share this comment

@Skully250: Most of the white buildings with the red rooves can be found on the stex, all by this guy. Most of the other buildings are by Mbear and can be found over at SC4Devotion.

Share this comment

Ooooo, amazing update, I really like the buildings and village pieces you used too! Seems like you've mastered the art of ancient CJing, nice work! 

DC 

Share this comment

Replies,

Marsh: Heh, thanks! I've still got a good amount of ancient time period stuff coming up, so I hope you continue liking it! Maybe those cows tried to escape through the fences without realizing how big they are?

TowerDude: And a very charming thanks you!

Blue Lightning: It's their golden age, they've been prospering! Those cows do need to eat more and they need to stop thinking they can fit though those fences...they keep breaking them. Maybe they'll be absorbed into Rome? Our little Romans will have to ask..or threaten..we'll find out.

Skully: See my reply to you up there!

Chptrk: Love you! 

DCMetro: Mastered? I'm not sure I think the same of myself, but I'm flattered you think that!! Thanks!!

The Zell-ster: Well, seeing as there are more cows now, naturally there has to be moar cowbellz! 

Share this comment