Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 4 : Berryford

Sign in to follow this  
WillR116

BERRYFORD

Welcome to the north, Berryford! Berryford is the second city of the Stone Republic, what LA is to New York, What Birmingham is to London, What Milan is to Rome. Berryford is smaller in stature to Stone City in the south, Stone is also much flatter than Berryford, however, Berryford's bridges along the Elkvale River are simply beautiful....

bridges.jpg

I would even go to say that the last one is spectacular....

lastbridge.jpg

But this isn't about bridges, this is about Berryford.

Speaking of which...

downtownw.jpg

While still high up in the downtown skyscrapers but the largest building in Berryford is the Omni Hotel-Berryford. The Pacific is the most massive building... next to Pacific Arena, home of the Berryford Brawlers Hockey Team 1.gif (capacity: 16,000)

Flight is also common in Berryford. Berryford West Airport (This shot is from over the sea in the north 19.gif)

airports.jpg

The Airport is only 1 runway and 1 terminal, the airport caters to smaller craft then SCIA down south.

regionshot.jpg

CLICKY FOR FULL SIZE 4.gif 

I've expanded Stone City to about 95k and Berryford is59K, Adamsbridge is virtually nothing 17.gif Its only that small Clarksville settlement. The Prime M's retreat isn't res 1.gif New settlement's are coming my friends 4.gif

As for that flag notice/post thingy last night, I followed shyguy's advice...

flag.jpg

What do ya'll think?

The strip thing is on purpouse, its not a random gray stripe, its a random white stripe with a gray stripe at the bottom 1.gif

Next Time: A combo, large update: Pacific Cove and Stone Island

mapleadingintoupdate5.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

Nice! One of the things I love about SC4 is the ability to build bridges. Can't wait to see the whole region completed! See, your flag is very cool and original. I like it.

Share this comment

ty, probably about another 1-2 weeks? At that point i'll probably slow up on the updates to 2-3 every week... that and school :) I thought that the thing with bridges would make people remember it... " Berryford, the city of excessive bridges" :P

Share this comment

nice, you terraformed the land yourself sadly the tiles doesnt mix. Look up in the STEX for greyscale maps, there is a tutorial for one. Or get SC4TF by Wounganine.

Share this comment