• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Shinjuku Station: South Side

Sign in to follow this  
tepodon

b011697323242947111.jpg

shinjukumar233128093938.png

Above: this is an overview of what has been completed so far. The green in the left is Shinjuku Gyoen. Center is Shinjuku Station. The area bottom right area is Kabukicho. Towards the top right are the skyscrappers of Shinjuku Fuku-Toshin.

Sneak Peak at Next Creations!  

Below: here's a little teaser shot for my next BAT, hehe. It's the area just south of Shinjuku Station's main buildings, and right next to the JR East HQ building.

shinjukumar173312810644.png

shinjukumar173312810645.png

shinjukumar193312811156.png

Sign in to follow this  

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

Wow. That is all that I can say about this City, this fantastic looking Region. Though, I have never been to Asia, and that includes Japan, this looks almost identical to the Google Images that I have seen of the City. Also looks like the Movies that feature Tokyo. Good work. I will definitely be tuning in too see more of your mad skills at Urban Planning.

Share this comment

lol, as TekindusT has pointed out, there's alot more plopping as opposed to actual urban planning. but thank you anyways tycoonsimraider123.

Share this comment

Absolutely outstanding! You have lot of patience to put together the work you have. The result is stunning. I would encourage you to try your hand at other 8-16 track stations as you seem to have some excellent station skills. :)

Share this comment

Replies:

JGellock: Thank you, I intend to try my hands on some other Tokyo stations though, maybe Ueno Station or Ikebukuro Station, or wait Shinagawa Station would be a similar project as Shinjuku. Next time I'm going to get the lights right.

Skimbo: Thank you, I hope it keeps getting better and better.

tankmank: thanks for downloading Shinjuku Station, but I'm not pleased with the lights.

Share this comment