• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

L

Sign in to follow this  
Skimbo

Heyho and welcome to the twelth update of my MD

Today I will sow you some finished parts of Lòng Chèng that still is a big construction area.

First some day pictures. Atthe first picture you can see one of the few finished suburbs, there are still higher buildings next to the main road and ther position is a very central one.

letthesubsbeginn.jpg

That's the new A20 during rush hour

a20inthecity.jpg

This small part of the city has been buildt as a filler, I wanted to build the stadium ot here but this huge complex did not fit in very well, so it has been banned out of this area.

urban1j.jpg

Same part at night

urbancanyon.jpg

You can find a lot of interresting things next to this district. For example this old shopping street....

snallmarketatmidnight.jpg

...A sopping mall combined with a rail station....

comcity.jpg

...or this nice temple. It's home to a very big green diamond. A legend tells that it was a gift by an old dragon.....

cityagain.jpg

Let's jump to the northwest. Finally the district to the west of the central station is finished, this is the result:

urbancanyon2.jpg

Tenzin of the german Sim forum asked me if I could post a screenshot of the region. I think you will be interrested in a screen as well....

Region:

regionkopiekopie.th.jpg

Region with city names

region.th.jpg

And a region pi that shows the main traffic routes.

regionkopie.th.jpg

I hope you've enjoied this update.

Greetings from Lòng Chèng, Skimbo :)

Coments are always welcome.

Sign in to follow this  

1 Comment

Recommended Comments

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections