Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

End of the Line

Sign in to follow this  
Muck308

replies10.jpg

I got my computer out of storage today to grab some files. I thought it would be a good time to take the final Tuscarora pics. No editing here... just the basics. Here is what was never shown (mostly) as well as what was on the agenda. This will be the final update for Tuscarora. The plugins folder is just far too difficult to manage. But don't fret! This is a big update!

Let's start with Bogdon

bogdon009.jpg

bogdon010.jpg

bogdon001.jpg

bogdon002.jpg

bogdon003.jpg

bogdon006.jpg

bogdon007.jpg

bogdon008.jpg

bogdon004.jpg

bogdon005.jpg

bogdon011.jpg

bogdon012.jpg

Here is a bit of the coast just north of Granya

coast001.jpg

coast002.jpg

This little spot made an appearance in Schulmania. The rail line you see goes around the mountains between Devlin And Granya. Technically... you could walk there faster, as the crow flies that is.

smithton001.jpg

smithton002.jpg

Mineola is the sight of Tuscarora's old airport and is the spot where I taught myself how to make sunken highways.

mineola009.jpg

mineola010.jpg

mineola001.jpg

mineola002.jpg

mineola003.jpg

mineola013.jpg

mineola007.jpg

mineola005.jpg

mineola006.jpg

mineola008.jpg

mineola011.jpg

mineola012.jpg

mineola004.jpg

What trip to Tuscarora would be complete without a stop in Fenwick?

fenwick006.jpg

fenwick007.jpg

fenwick001.jpg

fenwick008.jpg

fenwick002.jpg

fenwick003.jpg

fenwick004.jpg

fenwick005.jpg

Hampton is just beyond Flourtown and this, my friends is truly the end of the line.

hampton001.jpg

hampton002.jpg

hampton005.jpg

hampton004.jpg

hampton003.jpg

Like I said... end of the line. 2.gif

hampton006.jpg

Expect another cj from me sometime in the future... but not for many months down the road. I've some RL to tend to! Thanks so much to all of you for visiting over the last year and a half! It has meant a lot to me that so many have enjoyed my city building!

Muck

10.gif

Sign in to follow this  

2 Comments

Recommended Comments

Excellent job on the CJ! It's neat how you showed the progress...not to mention your custom content is very nice! 5/5 from me.

-DC

Share this comment

Thanks! This was the first time I bothered to show something that wasn't a finished product, so yes, some progression was shown. I figured now or never. 

Share this comment