Sign in to follow this  
  • Entry
  • Comments
  • Views

Peak Town and South

Sign in to follow this  
LILCHRIS5X

I'm pretty happy with these cities, both have nearly 200,000 people in them so far and the region is building up nicely. Lots of skyscrapers and I like skyscrapers. Have some very minor wealth issues where buildings go down in wealth but in a city where you are trying to get a huge population into a small space this is useful, if a little bit annyoing. Here are some pictures of Peak Town.

fivesisterspeaks1277555.jpg

burtonbridges044000.jpg

burtonbridges045000.jpg

burtonbridges046000.jpg

burtonbridges049000.jpg
burtonbridges050000.jpg

burtonbridges051000.jpg

burtonbridges052000.jpg

The region population is currently around 390,000 with 190,000 people in Peak Town and 200,000 in Peak Town South and have only used two of the four flat sides of the lake. I hope to build in the hills as well. I will give updates for every 100,000 people right up to 1,000,000 and beyond with pictures showing what I have done. You can count this as a sort of demo to the challenge I set for people who took it up.

The next update should be when I reach 500,000 people. It probably won't take too long. It'll get a lot harder once a pass 600,000 so updates maybe slower but still, I think 1,000,000 is well within my grasp.

Thanks for reading this city journal

If you want to take up the challenge and build Five Sisters Peaks up to 1,000,000 sims, click on this link,

http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=24111

Hope to see you there.

Sign in to follow this  

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

Just to let you know and I didn't realise this at the time, some of the pictures and text are wider than the window it gives you so use the bar at the bottom to scroll sideways and see the full extent of the text and pictures.

Share this comment

I suggest you to resize each photo so people don't have to scroll down at each end of the writing line. Your city looks interesting, also if myself i don't like when urban areas develop directly from the plains to mountains... Cause it lacks of realism in my opinion.

Suggestion, remove the grid!

Share this comment