• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Addison Mountains the Region

Sign in to follow this  
City Planner

A D D I S O N    M O U N T A I N S

f9ehh.jpg

This is Addison Mountains thus far.  If you're interested in the region itself it is available on the STEX here for download (just search it's name or search my handle to find it).  It is a moderately difficult region in that it takes a lot of terraforming to make it a playable region so that all your buildings don't get the ugly foundations from the somewhat rough terrain.  Never the less I enjoy it, and have been terraforming it as I move from tile to tile that I plan to use.

I hope you enjoy the CJ as it's my first and hope that I don't bore you silly, just give me some time to warm up and I'll roll on down the road with you.

The region is broken down into about 4 major metropolitan (or will be) areas, and will have multiple farming lands around it.  It also has a harbor that is in process and a bay.  It's got a ski resort in one of the cities mountains as well as a city tile that is a more out of the way rural type of city with pockets of population up in the mountainside.  This particular tile I think will be the most difficult for me as I really despise seeing rough roads and need them smooth as can be or they just annoy the hell out of me, so this will likely take the most time and cause the most hair loss. [laugh]

Map: Addison Mountains by City Planner (hey, that's me)

Terrain Mod: Yucatan

Rock Mod: Dogfights Igenous rocks

Links to the above two mods can be found in the description section of Addison Mountains in the Stex if interested.

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

That's a nice region.  Looking forward to getting some close ups of those cities!

Share this comment