• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

City Journal Introduction

Sign in to follow this  
Eʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

23840324.png

Introduction

Ok so I'm now go to introduce my city journal...

Simsbury is a small rural area near France, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands. Simsbury became its own country when many people for some reason got brainwashed by a strange company that develops city-simulation software and after that preferred to be called, "Sims". So that is exactly what the European Union had decided to do. They allowed the country to rewrite the textbooks and call the earth flat with an abyss that seperated the country. There have also been aligations in the Simsbury Times that god had been teasing them with lighting blots, fire and UFO attacks. As well as many allegations of houses randomly being distroyed by a so called, "bulldozer tool" and new cities and offices being built within 5 minutes.

Well everyone thinks they're crazy...Apart from that the "Sims" are perfectly normal.

Simsbury has some of the world's leading technonolgies and provide most of europe with fresh fruits and vegtables. 7 out of 24 Simsbury wine companies were voted top ten best wine three years in a row and The mayor has won office (agianst mayor defacto) 14 years in a row. Also the country is leading is terms of healthcare, education and saftey.

Where is this SimsBury you speak of?

Right here.

simsburymap.jpg

Words that describe Simsbury

I'm going to let the pictures do the talking now. I stole this one from the Simsbury tourism office. 3.gif

advancedupdate1.jpg

industrializedupdate1.jpg

busyupdate1.jpg

suburbanupdate1.jpg

europeanupdate1.jpg

peacefulupdate1.jpg

scenicupdate1.jpg

ruralupdate1.jpg

35.gif
Sign in to follow this  

3 Comments

Recommended Comments