• Views

The Battle of Narya, part 2

Sign in to follow this  
Lyhoko Leaci

The Battle of Narya, Part 2

July 25, 0165AL (2021)

DPM2-33-1.jpg

Mloret's Flagship

mloretzh0.jpgMloret: Good, their fleet is crumbling. Soon, it will be destroyed, and then we will be able to deal with the shield on our own terms.

Mloret sat back in his throne-like chair on the bridge and watched the battle unfold in front of him.

DPM2-33-2.jpg

The Ancaron ship

The ship shook as a superweapon blast carved a trench along the midsection of the ship.

mardonve9.jpg Mardon: Shields are down!

cormanibm9.jpgCormani: I noticed. It's time to go.

DPM2-33-3.jpg

The Masura

valatv3.jpg Vala: Shields are at 67%.

michaelucgs0.jpgMichael: Good, we're going in.

valatv3.jpg Vala: What?

michaelucgs0.jpgMichael: We have to, this is the only ship that can take out Mloret's flagship, if it is taken out the rest of Mloret's fleet won't be as big of a problem.

valatv3.jpg Vala: Are you sure about this?

michaelucgs0.jpgMichael: Yes, it's the only way, other than a kamikaze run by the Ancaron ship.

danielucgrz9.jpgDaniel: I agree.

valatv3.jpg Vala: With who?

danielucgrz9.jpgDaniel: It's time to go. Full speed at Mloret.

The Masura began changing directions, and sped up as it aimed directly at Mloret's flagship, flying though large amounts of Blikora weapons fire.

DPM2-33-4.jpg

valatv3.jpg Vala: Shields are at 32%

michaelucgs0.jpgMichael: Firing drones now.

About 50 drones shot out from the bottom of the ship and flew toward the flagship.

DPM2-33-5.jpg

Mloret's Flagship

mloretzh0.jpgMloret: Mladanitla.

The others on the bridge looked at him as a blight flash of light engulfed him, as well as his seat, and when it faded, he was gone. About the same time, the lights on the ship flickered, then just 3 seconds later, the entire ship shook as the drones penetrated the shield, and began ripping though the hull and main systems, and lights went out for good soon after. However, they didn't have much time to wonder what would happen, as a drone quickly ripped though the floor and exploded, exposing the bridge to the vacuum of space.

DPM2-33-6.jpg

The Masura

michaelucgs0.jpgMichael: See?

valatv3.jpg Vala: it's still there.

danielucgrz9.jpgDaniel: But it no longer has any power, and is full of holes.

michaelucgs0.jpgMichael: Exactly.

Just then, the rest of Mloret's fleet began jumping to hyperspace, at least the ships still capable of doing so.

valatv3.jpg Vala: What about self the flagship's self destruct?

danielucgrz9.jpgDaniel: We'd notice a power buildup.

michaelucgs0.jpgMichael: Anyway, we'll head back to the rest of the fleet, just in case.

dpm2191jf0.jpg

The Narya RDPM, basement level 12

Rear Admiral Laura stared at the computer screens, not sure if she believed what was being shown on them.

ralauratt8.jpg RA Laura: What just happened?

ronulyw6.jpgGen. Yelslew: It looks like we just won. Mloret's flagship is disabled, and the rest of his fleet has fled after the flagship was taken out.

ralauratt8.jpg RA Laura: You mean, that one ship managed to take out the flagship, which is many times larger than it is, all by itself?

ronulyw6.jpgGen. Yelslew: It is an al'Hasiq ship.

ralauratt8.jpg RA Laura: Well, that makes sense.

Just then the full impact of what had happened hit, and they began cheering loudly.

To be continued...

Myoria

DPM2-33-7.jpg

nickay1.jpgNick: Downtown Vartak.

nikkitr8.jpgNikki: Interesting how the tallest buildings are on the outside of downtown.

nickay1.jpgNick: Indeed.

DPM2-33-8.jpg

nikkitr8.jpgNikki: The terminus for Myoria's high speed rail line. And a creepy looking tower.

DPM2-33-9.jpg

nickay1.jpgNick: Of course there is a waterfront area as well.

nikkitr8.jpgNikki: With plenty of buildings actually out on the water.

DPM2-33-10.jpg

nikkitr8.jpgNikki: Downtown, up near Vartak City Park.

DPM2-33-11.jpg

nickay1.jpgNick: And the northwestern part of downtown, at night.

DPM2-33-12.jpg

nikkitr8.jpgNikki: And the whole downtown area, again, at night.

nickay1.jpgNick: I can see that.

nikkitr8.jpgNikki: I think someone broke the lights in the tallest building.

Comments:

"Mladanitla" means "I leave."

penguin007: You could just look at the city pics, those usually aren't sci-fi.

Schulmanator: There are a lot of planes that keep flying over. Might be because of the nearby air force base. 3.gif

Hester: And it's back.

Patricius Maximus: Maybe.

Zelgadis: Sort of... that and I forgot to bring the Celestia data files for the space backgrounds when I came, so I had to go back home to get them.

Hester2: And here is more.

Leech10: Simcity 4 runs so much after on the new computer. Especially in a full city. 3.gif

Sign in to follow this  

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.