• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

SPECIAL EDITION - Daloa University

Sign in to follow this  
emgmod

If you're wondering why the lighting changed, I downloaded the SimFox Day´n´Nite Modd.

NDT Light rail. A newer tram system made to relieve traffic from the rail and bus lines. We depart Robertsville Stadium, passing another tram.

us7-1.jpg

We continue on, passing by suburbia. The elevated tracks allow the tram to act somewhat like a rapid transit system.

us7-2.jpgg

Here we have the Foothills Station. Nothing interesting around the station except the tree that somehow doesn't stop the tram from continuing along.

us7-3.jpg

The right-of-way includes the median of the E30. The station here is called Verona/University East. As the name implies, there is a...

us7-6.jpg

...university nearby. We get off the tram and get on a bus to see the university.

us7-7.jpg

The first place we visit is the Daloa University Visitor Center. There, we book a tour.

us7-8.jpg

The first stop in the tour is the library across the street. The Thomas Nelson Memorial library is the second largest in Daloa. The number of books located here is amazing.

us7-9.jpg

Next, we visit one of the classroom buildings. Our tour walks past hallways, and catches a glimpse of a class in session: Ignoring the tour group behind you 101.

us7-10.jpg

After that, we visit a part of a dorm room converted for tour use. You have to admire the open spaces the university has to offer.

us7-11.jpg

Here, we see more dorms, and enter in the Verona tower. We learned that these towers were built around education centers during the Illu'a Unification.

us7-12.jpg

Finally, the tour ends with a stop at the gift shop and restaurant.

us7-13.jpg

Now that school is starting up for me again, My plan is to end the trip in a couple of updates. However, some people might have liked the trip more then Invernessen. Should we continue the trip, or return?

***I need from you today...***

-VOTE: Should we head back to Invernessen, with our new knowledge learned from the trip?

-If you have an idea for the trip, PM me. If it requires Plugins, send me the links to the plugins.

-Any Plugins that seem relevant to the area we are heading to (Midtown buildings would be nice)

Sign in to follow this  

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

Boy, I feel so edumicated :) after that stop. 

Yea, I agree with Tom, starting to miss my own pillow!  Let's head back,  (RL: my school starts wed 6th)

Path

Share this comment

***Replies***
TomMCityfan2:  Thank you! Don't worry, Invenessen is going to grow when we return.
Pathfinder-1:  Trust me, you'll fell more educated on the next stop. We are heading back after a couple of updates.
Cubs:  Thank you!

Share this comment