Osakaland

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Chinatown, Part 1: The Alderney District

Sign in to follow this  
OsakaHugger

This city is almost done, this is my first CJ and it ain't very pretty :P Don't hat me :3

Not all my pictures are perfect, and I know you can use CTRL+SHIFT+S (or something like that) but I already took these.

Yellow = Neighbourhood border.

Red = Transport corridor

Purple = Elevated Rail

Navy Blue = HOV-lane

Cyan = Neighbourhood Center (Like a neighbourhood CBD)

Here the Region, it is indeed a large NYC.

region.png

I'll start off with my favorite part of town. The Alderney District!

Alderney Pier 'before'.

alderneypier.png

Alderney Pier 'after'.

alderneypierlater.png

Alderney Beach, here you can see how I do things. It's still in development. (Mostly beautification)

alderneybeach.png

Alderney City (lit. Alderney Center/City Center) Here you can see a part of my longest road, yes, Broadway!

alderneycity.png

Alderney Heights. Should've cut the edges off :( Just a living neighbourhood.

alderneyheights.png

Upper Alderney, I didn't bother colouring the roads here. It's so little anyway! This is the first re-sized image (800x600 right?) I'll post them in that format from now on. A lot of development in this little part too!

upperalderneyx.png

Well, that's it. This is my first CJ entry ever, so any constructivity is appreciated!! :D

Ciaos!

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

Hmm, It's a little untidy, but I like the way you used the avenues! I kind of looked like my first CJ that never was made... I kept on rebuilding

Share this comment

Your city is looking good! Try turning off the grid (hit the "G" key in-game) next time. Other than that, what are the lines in the photos? Mass Transit routes?

Share this comment

Thanks guys! Really appreciated, I've got some 'mod'-trees actually (@neonsim) It'll make my ghettos prettier :)

@CTMandR, yeah, transit. I'm a huge fan of above-ground rail/bus. So I've created a wire of Elevated Rail and even special HOV-routes for my transport. I've also just created some subway-rail, but that's not done yet.

Share this comment