• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Characters

Sign in to follow this  
Lyhoko Leaci

Ama i Dierapyámuk Invasion!

Welcome to Dierapyámuk Invasion!

Now that the random Zukish is out of the way, there are a couple of things to know. First, the DPI universe is slightly different than the DPM universe that was seen in my previous CJs, such as DPI Myon being about 15 years ahead of DPM Myon in technology. Second, there is really nothing else to know. Now that that is over with, lets get to the main characters.

CHARACTERS:

Brad_full.png

Name: Brad Meiring

Species: Human

Background: The younger and more serious of the older Meiring twins, he believes himself to be just an ordinary teenager. However, he will soon find out that this is not the case, due to factors outside of his control.

Brian_full.png

Name: Brian Meiring

Species: Human

Background: Brian is a lot like his younger identical twin brother Brad, though Brian is more likely to act without thinking rather than trying to form a plan in most cases.

Mardon_full.png

Name: Mardon

Species: Nacran Ancaron

Background: Despite his age, Mardon has a tendency to act like a kid at times, though he generally knows when it is okay to act like then, and when he has to be serious.

Cormani_full.png

Name: Cormani

Species: Nacran Ancaron

Background: Cormani is usually moe serious than her husband Mardon, and while she may appear to be annoyed by his actions, she secretly enjoys it.

Valira_full.png

Name: Valira Muchi

Species: Muphridian

Background: She has managed to get a hold of a disabled Muphridish Chekalandra class warship, and has recently repaired it so that it is fully operational. Her exact motives are currently unknown.

Lauren_full.png

Name: Lauren Ahrns

Background: Valira Muchi's identical twin sister, she usually likes to spend time at an outpost on an unclaimed planet where she can live without being disturbed. However, that is likely to change now that Valira is starting to cause trouble.

ChanTrentfull.png

Name: Trent Ahrns

Background: Lauren and Valira's cousin, and like them he is also a leader of a group of people, though unlike the other two, his leadership is actually official to the rest of the known galaxy.

Sign in to follow this  

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

Okay...  More catching up on CJ commenting.  :D  Now, where was I...  Hmmm, did I get these fine folks here?  Yes, I do believe I did on the forum version of this CJ.  It's a nice rework you've done to all your characters.  Just saying that again if I didn't say it in the forum version.  :D

ISF

Share this comment