Oriento Republic

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Oriento Republic in world cup 09

Sign in to follow this  
haitoc

Hello im Robert Montaire from Channel 1 National News. Here I am interviewing Jean Carlhinho,  head captain of The Oriento National Soccer team, before they represent Oriento in the Sim World Cup held in Petrovar. 

Carlhino, what do you hope to accomplish at the world cup?

I am hoping we can win the cup and bring credit to the millions of many of soccer fans here in Oriento.  The team has been working too hard and long to be defeated.  Every morning we practice.

What do you think will need to be done to win?

I feel like I have to go out there and shut out the fans and just score goals. like what I did last month at the Warriors Cup where I scored 11 goals.  Since our defense is pretty good that’s all I can say , I know my teammates are prepared.

Realistically I think Oriento can win this, but our competitors are also very, well, um competitive.  I love Oriento with all of my heart and I don’t want to disappoint my soccer crazed people.

I and President Caguerre XV wish the team the Best in the World Cup.

Jean Carlhino was born 9/7/1983 in OrientoValley,Oriento.  He grew up poor with his Brazilian father and His Orienton mother.  He’s been playing soccer all of his life.  He has the most goals scored in Oriento history and has won a record of 20 Warriors Cup titles in soccer.  He plays for the Oriento Metropolitians.

Home of the Oriento Metropolitians and the field where the national team practices,  Warriors Cup,Ruinas,Oriento

ruinaaug4151246225242.jpg

In June, he married Jazsmine Caguere, sister of President Caguerre the 15th.  This wedding married Carlhino into royalty.  The matrimony was controversial in that it cost nearly 30 million dollars, which the government reportedly paid for half of it.

St.Lukes Basilica, where the marriage took place.

sanantoiniamay181231254.jpg

Today Carlhino lives with his wife in Beachton,OrientoCity.  On November 27th, just recently he gave birth to a twin boy and a girl.  He says he will miss his kids as he travels to Petrovar tonight.

Sign in to follow this  

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.