• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

An Introduction to Whitefall

Sign in to follow this  
Shadow Assassin

whitefallheader.jpg
Introduction

I decided to give SimCity 4 another go, using a different playing style, partially inspired by many city journals. This is my first city journal since 2007, so basically, I haven't played a region like this for two years.

The aim of Whitefall is to see how far naturally growing a region will get me, with some "big-government" ideas thrown in.

Currently, the population, at time of writing, is at 103,000 or so. The transport system is fairly basic, with an embryonic rail system, and a very complex street network. I use Simulator Z - Medium. Map is a modified version of drunkapples's Mackay region.

The current game year is 1970, a time where a lot of modern infrastructure first began to take shape. Follow me as I chronicle the development of Whitefall into a modern metropolis from the sleepy town it is today.

Updates may occur sporadically, since I tend to just do it on the spur of the moment, and real life tends to take priority. I need to write a better introduction - which will come when I have a better idea of how the region's backstory has developed.

-- SA

Region and Transport Views

current year is 1970.

whitefall11209thumbnail.jpg whitefall11209transportt.jpg
Direct Links: [Region] [Transport]

Archived region views:

1970: [Region] [Transport]

About Whitefall

[more information to come soon - watch this space!]

--SA

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

Hmmm...  Looks like your ISP dumped your transport map thumbnail.  :P

Well, anyway, it's a nice region and I'm eagerly anticipating seeing more of it!  :D

ISF

Share this comment

I don't spend much time here in the 'new' CJ section, but I'll make sure I check in for this! Hope to see some amazing maps from you...

Share this comment