Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Chapter Four: Growing Projects and Facts.

Sign in to follow this  
usha

Chapter Four

With the mass immigration that Aland was receiving since independence, the government had to devote all its energy in maintaining the growth and development plan, so that the good qualities that so many immigrants from all over the world attracted, not disappear.
From 2000 through 2005, Aland became a mad race against time to in which private and public buildings seemed to compete for the hearts Aland people take over .
Below I will show some of the most important works and major projects. I will not dwell much on adding text because a picture is worth a thousand words.

PLEASE---->PUT YOUR MOUSE OVER THE PICTURES TO SEE DESCRIPTION

Nvidia invested in North-Post

The multinational, was very attracted from the beginning to the great possibilities of Aland. When the doors were opened to foreign money, Nvidia bought land in the high-tech industrial park in North-Post.
Nvidia project
Nvidia Building

Los Alamos Highway

The state of poverty and neglect suffered by the district of Los Alamos in Nuromita Bay, were long shame of the government of Aland, and building a connection Highway became a principal task.
losalamosproject1
losalamosproject2

losalamosproject3

Airports

Many people came to Aland for his only air link, Nuromita airport. The passenger volume reached a critical level, and lost luggage claims became part of everyday life.

This air crisis should end, and after a lot of bureaucracy, the proposed new terminal in Nuromita, and a new airport in the bay became a reality.

Nuromita T2 construction
Bay Airport Construction

Nuromita Highway

For the build homes and offices project  around the center of Nuromita, the construction of a new highway to surround the city was required. The project, despite its monumentality did not bring too many problems, except the passage of the highway through the neighborhood of New Nuromita and the South connection with the old highway.
New Nuromita Highway Process
South Conection Process

Enviroment Quality

Everyone smiled at the constant and relentless growth of Aland, but the laughter died quickly when thinking of the environmental consequences. The respect to el ciervo forest was not enough, the government undertook to encircle the cities of forests, and the arduous task of forestation is carried out.
Foresting Process

Nuromita Development plans.

The principals Nuromita development plans were:

-The implementation of an high-tech industrial district in the city's municipal margins.

Industrial District Inside the city

-The development of skyscrapers to curb as way as possible the devastation of the land to the starving city carried on with its growth.

Skycrapering

-The development of the medical city, in the west, which was to create a specialized college, a large general hospital to be prepared for the bulk of people who goes to receive the city in coming years.

Central Hospital and Garages

-The development of financial centers around the city center.

North Business Center Plan

Region Projects

The most ambitious of the projects was to develop a major new city that houses dozens of administrative buildings that were required, and a new central government building. This project, which was a large increase of Nuromita, was called Capital District Project, and began to develop beyond the medical city.

To eliminate the debt acquired with France and Spain, Aland was forced to allow large corporations to develop a holydays resort town and a new industrial park around the old castle ruins of Shinzo. The only condition for this last project was to respect and preserve the central forest and the ruins of Shinzo.
Region New Projects
Sign in to follow this  

2 Comments

Recommended Comments

Sorry (Again) For my English. If you see any gramatical error (and you will see), please tell me. (never is late to learn)

Share this comment

In the next Entries, i'll talk about avery city, like a touristic guide, talking about the transport, the monuments, the cultural offer, the nightlife...

I didn't say it before, but when i started this region, i get inspired by a tv travel documental, that talked about climate change in a nation like Maldivas (all islands) could disappear under the socean in a few years. The idea of thousands people without country... loocking for a new one, loocking for preserve their customs, and loocking for hope.

I'm not a person too linked to a country, but if Spain disappear, with the deths that would entail...

What do you do if your nations disappear?

(There is Homes availables in Aland :P)

Share this comment