Sign in to follow this  
haitoc

orientopass.jpg

Name:Pierre Kazuma

DOB: 11/12/77

Arrival: 11/21/09

Height and Weight: 6 foot 0,  182 pounds

Nationality: Trinitian-Orienton

Address: apt 512 Slopentu Avenue,Kings Island (Jacobis R.Vellman Houses)

Criminal Record: None

Identifying Marks:  Falcao tatoo on his heart/chest

Family :  Roberta Kazuma 31(wife) Juan Kazuma16(son) Rico Kazuma 8(son), Cecile Kazuma 2 (daughter)

Hello, My name is Pierre Kazuma.  I am a Trinitian citizen that escaped the trouble that has been sprouting.  In my old country i was a journalist for the National Trinitian Paper.  I made decent wages but now me come to Oriento with only 3,000 dollars in my pocket and a dream to make it.  I have to support my family any way i can back at home.

When i first arrive in Kings Island at the stadium i  was greated by unruly police and many a conmen trying to persuade me to buy me papers or a place to live.   They say "sula de ma via" trust me with your life.   i spent 6 days in the Bank of Oriento Stadium before meeting up with me a man named ramon who hooked me up with a spot to live in.

kingsislandapr125124985.jpg

Me  moved into one of the toughest "Zuzus" in the Kings Islands,  located on Slopentu avenue,the Jacobis R.Vellman houses , named after the greatest President of Housing.  It was built in 1948.  my hallway is filled with graffiti and drug dealers and gangsters sit in
the halls playing dice and smoking. 

Me lord charge 450 dollars for a 3 bedroom, refrigerator,stove,toaster, microwave and a  bathroom.  it cheap but the water work only when it wants to.

The violence however is the worst.  it make me scared.  last night me hear a quarrel in which one man get shot in de back

22317704.jpg
kingsislandapr125124985.jpg

My neighborhood contains a lot of different nationalities, jamaicans, cubans, trinidadians, and Trinitians.

I always walk on rivera blvd, it remind me of the Blvd of 1819  back at home in Trinitia the way its on the Coast.  Street venders cars taxis and subways create the loud atmosphere within its palm tree lined roads.  everything i need is their from my bank to send money home to my church.  the traffic there is so bad

The other day i come from church on the Rivera Blvd when saw a sign talking about a job as a newspaper distributer in the Oriento City.   This is my first job in Oriento
The pay is alright about 11 dollars minus los taxos.  the average worker in Oriento only makes  12-16 dollars an hour.

Today i start working.....

Sign in to follow this  

1 Comment

Recommended Comments