• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Central Arsham / Central Europe 4

Sign in to follow this  
Evillions

Well here's the new update.  But this time, I done something special to the pictures which gives it most out of it.  Anyways, it would be helpful if any knows how to do animations since I can give more than just pictures.  I've tried Windows Movie Maker but too lazy too make a YouTube account.

Enjoy!

Smart and Mini car dealer combined together. 

centralasrham1.jpg

Arshsm's regional hospital is the finest in healthcare in Arsham.

centralasrham2.jpg

Also, did I mention that Arsham has a parliament?

centralasrham3.jpg

Some random night shot of Central Arsham.

centralasrham4.jpg

Park Inn of Arsham.

centralasrham5.jpg

And there's has to be shot of a train passing by, right?

centralasrham6.jpg

Don't forget to leave a comment or two!

(Edited for spelling mistakes.)

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

Whoa I've never seen any of those buildings but I LOVE them. Is that cathedral on the ST exchange? Cause it would be perfect in my capitol!

Share this comment

Comments:

driftmaster07 : Thanks!

Jamonbread: Well thank you!  Which catherdal you're talking about?  The one in this update, that's a government building.

Dethsrow:  Thnak you, to make shots like those above,  you use the perpective tool in "GIMP" or Photoshop.  It can get the most out of your pictures, just don't overdo it.  It would completely ruin the picture, thus having a crappy picture.

Share this comment