• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 3: Route 27, The end of the world, and Dust bowls

Sign in to follow this  
emgmod

[Facing West] Town Hall, the rail station, and the commercial area. I'm thinking of adding a gas station here.
u31j.jpg
u32s.jpg

[Facing North] City Council decided to redesign the farms so fences could be built. Playing Whack-A-Mole with Pedrina farms is annoying in this area.
u33f.jpg

[Facing East] At the request of a few townspeople, Invernessen convinced the United Republic of [name3] that parts of Route 27 need upgrading. A stretch of road south of Invernessen was chosen to be the first part upgraded by the [name3] Highway planners.
u3-4.jpg

[Facing East] Construction started quickly, with a bypass road being built first.
u35f.jpg

[Facing East] Then an unnecessary amount of land was turned into a construction site.
u36.jpg

[Facing North] The new RHW was being built faster than expected.
u3-7.jpg

[Facing South] Problems stared occurring when the construction crew encountered the first curve in the upgrading project. No matter how much they laid out the roadway, the smooth curve of the old Route 27 cannot be replicated using the RHW.
u38.jpg

[Facing South] Deciding to ignore the problem, the workers continued until they tried to build the first fractional angle stretch of RHW. When they were about to lay the asphalt, a problem happens and construction is stalled. First, the bulldozers broke down.
u39.jpg

Then a fire broke out near the construction.
u310.jpg

The next time they tried building the FARHW, a tornado popped out from nowhere, took away the equipment, then immediately disappeared.
u311.jpg

The [name3] Highway Planning Division gave up on the project a week later. One road engineer suggested a theory as to why they cannot create fractional angle RHW. Whenever they complete a segment of FARHW2, the NAM boson time travels from the future to prevent it from happening.
Future: 1 [name3]: 0
u312.jpg

Focusing on the next problem, Invernessen City Council addresses their next problem: The large amount of dust bowl farms. This prompted them to demolish any farms with only dirt. They are deciding to keep farms barely producing anything for now, but might decide to remove them.
u313.jpg

***I need from you today...***
-Should I use a Blocker on Maxis farms?
-Need... More... Farm... Plugins...
-Should there be a passenger rail service between Invernessen and the rest of [name3]? If so, name a train automata I can use.
-Want a gas station in Invernessen?
-Who wants to have a road named after them?
-Where to expand the farms?
-US or Euro road textures?
Sign in to follow this  

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

Textures: Anything would be fine
Farms: Try HunD88 Sunflower and grain farms
             Sunflower: www.simtroplois.com/stex/details.cfm?id=22210
             Grain: www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=22219
Gas station: Yes, Try Heblem's
Expand? Expand the farms and the community across the river.
You don't need a blocker
Try frogface's NSE Skin and the DB 50's trains by Rivit
The train service should be to some other city

Share this comment

***Replies***

zahrul3:  Thank you for answering all of the help points. The train goes directly to the capital of [name3]. I hope NSE means NetworkSoutheast.

Share this comment

Please ignore the fact that some images are replaced by... stuff. It is not my fault, it is imageshack's fault. I will replace the pictures as soon as possible.

Share this comment