• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Suburbs - Morawee (Central & East), Carrolla, Tingalwra

Sign in to follow this  
Asheroo

As the city expands out and around, new sprawling suburbs are created. These suburbs contain many houses as well as some officies, shops and civic services. The first suburb was Morawee, where the old city hall was located. It then spread out over to the west side of the MacJohnson River to form the suburb of Tamewood. In this entry of the journal, I will be showing you the current suburbs on the eastern side of the river, which surround the suburb of Morawee.

11jn588.jpg

Morawee

Morawee was the very first area created in the area. It was the original town until more development came, forming and moving onto to be in a whole city of Rooleyson. It was also the site of the old Morawee city hall, which has now been demolised and replaced with Hall Park. The original town is now broken up into three suburbs - Central Morawee, Morawee East and Morawee Hill (which can also be referred to as not being part of the main Morawee as it's off to the side). 

Central Morawee

Central Morawee is the original area of Rooleyson. It contains a number of offices and shops, which surround Hall Park, the old Morawee City Hall location. It also has a large shopping centre, which is located next to the new Morawee Markets. Across from the market strip, there is also a bowling alley. The suburb also contains residences of mostly medium wealth (qualified workers) and also contains some high wealth (excutives) residences and a few very high wealth (elites) residences. Also within the area is the West Mason Park, which is the side of Mason Park where high wealth residences line along.

An old shot of the old Morawee City Hall...

i27ima.jpg

The area now, around Hall Park...

2zqexs9.jpg

The Morawee Shopping Centre, Morawee Markets and a bowling alley...

292pq29.jpg

The high wealth residences along West Mason Park...

zvo7sg.jpg

Morawee East

Morawee East was the first suburb to expand out from Central Morawee. The suburb contains mostly medium wealth housing, with the odd few high wealth housing near Brokeford Road, which borders the subrubs of Morawee East and Tingalwra. There is also some offices along Hall Road, which runs through the middle of the suburb from east to west. Shops also run along the road as well in the suburb. Mason Park also continues to run through the suburb, forming East Mason Park, which medium wealth housing lines up along.

The shops, offices and houses on Hall Road...

2rypo38.jpg

Medium wealth housing along East Mason Park...

1z32v4n.jpg

Carolla

Carolla is the current rich wealth area, which contains many mansions which run along the two main roads and in the backstreets, and also beside the MacJohnson River. The northside of the suburb, on the border of Central Morawee, contains the civic services as well as a swimming pool and a cinema. The Carolla Tennis Club is also located on this side of the suburb, surrounded by very high wealth residences. The southside of the suburb contains a few medium wealth residences. Along the border of Carolla and the future developing suburb of Corrington, there are a few offices along with the MacJohnson Park, Skate Park and Water Tower.

The Carolla Tennis Club and the surrounding very high wealth residences...

hs5dnb.jpg

The Morawee Swimming Centre, right on the border between the two suburbs...

34riqkm.jpg

The rich, very high wealth mansions along the MacJohnson River...

2ezmf6p.jpg

MacJohnson Park, Skate Park and Water Tower, on the border of Carolla and Corrington...

2rykeuc.jpg

An office tower on an intersection in the new developing area of Corrington...

33xjvpk.jpg

Tingalwra

The newly developed suburb of Tingalwra is full of medium wealth housing and a few high wealth residences near Hall Road, which borders the suburb with Morawee East. Offices are also located along Hall Road on both sides of the border, but are considered to be of Tingalwra. The suburb also expands a litte further on the other side of the Rooleyson Highway Network, where new developments are being constructed. 

The offices along Hall Road...

2qi1jbr.jpg

Stay tuned to The Rooleyson Journal for more on the suburbs on the eastern side of the MacJohnson River, the Rooleyson Highway Network (RHN) and Tamewood Airport.;)

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

Nice city journal, dude, keep the good work up!

This CJ helps me to build my opinion on CXL.
Before it was launched I was strongly opposed.
But now after about a week, I'm like: ok it's just a nice game, dude.

I'm probably going to buy it in some years...
It will be cheaper, the bugs will have been fixed, single-player will be improved...

Well even if I wanted to but it now, my computer is not powerful enough.
But it sure can handle SC4, which is awesome.

Share this comment