Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Better than Cities XL and Simcity4 put together!

Sign in to follow this  
Evillions

Well, have you ever downloaded that demo called Cityscape 1.7 and its price is over 19,000 USD? Well this program is THE best city building experience you can possibley obtain. For example, you're able to adjust and create roads to your exact requests and everything, and you can import / export buildings into this program which would be called, custom content. Since this is a demo and not the real thing, I was only contained in a 1km by 1km building space, and was slashed out of airports, seaports, buildings, etc.  But this little size city took me over 3 hours just to complete and you can't save. 8.gif

(NOTE: This is a demo, NOT a reference of Cities XL's Planet Offer!)

Enjoy them!

A close up of a car in a low rise downtown.

city1.jpg

Just at a major road intersection.  If you look closely, you can see the street name and the car's make.

city2.jpg

In this photoshopped version, its about to rain.

city3.jpg

At the highrise hotel / office building. As you can see, that cul-de-sac is included in the game, so I didn't need to download any other things such as NAM and what not.

city4.jpg

Bunch of neon and clouds here....

city5.jpg

And same thing here, BUT.... What do you see and what does it look like. To me, it looks like HK for some reason.

(NOTE: If you noticed the water refections, I didn't have to photoshop that either. Its a graphical toned-down of Cities-XL, but then agian, this is a REAL simulator of real life cities.)2.gif

city6.jpg

What do you think?

And I'll be using this program to create more towns and cities out of the demo. And you can keep the demo and it doesn't expire!

Comments:

Driftmaster07: Well here's the new update2.gif. Also, I check your teaser, waiting for more.

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

Very interesting! I saw the site and some screenshots.
I want to remember that this isn't a city builder game, this is a tool for architects, engineers or managers who want to place their buildings into a real city ambient without loosing time in making it in (for example 3dsMax). Buildings and textures aren't detailed because the main thing in the final screenshot you can make will be your building. That's why the price is very high; maybe architects ecc. will find cheaper using (for example) 3dsMax or a photo to create the landscape.

Share this comment