Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The Atlantopian Kingdom: Part 2

Sign in to follow this  
Chptrk

Atlantopian CLASSIFIED Datalog - Celestian

Founded by King Adrian Lockheart I, it was originally used as a fishing village, because of its slopes that lead to the ocean. Many decades later, as the city grew, the fishing docks became replaced by beach-side marinas, towering hotels and highrises, and smaller beach houses. The rest of the city was filled with much of the same. Due to its location next to Adrianople, Celestian grew very wealthy with tourists and immagrints that came to its harbor.

When World War II began, King Robin had the entire city destroyed and transformed into a military base. The materials from the destroyed buildings were used to either construct new skyscrapers in Adrianople, or new military vehicles. Many of the citizens of Celestian were angered by this decision, but there was not much they could do. The base was built in only 2 monthes, and the tanks, trucks, jets, battleships, etc. were built by almost every city in the nation and transported to Celestian all in about 6 monthes, while still being of excellent quality. Even though the war has ended, Celestian remains a military base.

-End CLASSIFIED Datalog of Celestian-

Now for some images. These will be the only ones because the city hates me and likes to crash...alot. And when it's not crashing the boats catch fire and a fire landing strip doesn't look very good in the city. But anyway...(I say that a lot don't I?)

Here is the entire city of Celestian, or maybe the Celestian Military Installment?

Celestian-1.jpg

Close up of the navy area

Navy2.jpg

Navy3.jpg

The air force base. And a...uh...farmer who would um... not leave and um... STAY AWAY!

AirForce.jpg

And finally, some land based military structures (This first pic is before I got a new rock mod Thanks Peg!)

Army1-1.jpg

Army2.jpg

Army3.jpg

And the Atlantopian flag can be seen

Thats it for now, thanks for stoping by!

Next Time - The Industrial Vexiania!

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

Whoa, I've never seen a lot of that content before.  That underground network under that farmhouse is really unique.

Share this comment

Very awesome City Journal, might I ask, where did you get alot of the military buildings? I've only seen the small pack for the CDK ship pack.

Share this comment

Great, now I have to do replies here too? Oh well, they can be fun!

Sandy32000: 
Thanks! I put a lot of work into it, glad you liked it!

Sumwonyuno: Yea, most of that stuff can be found on SimCity 4 Devotion. The farmhouse is by Pegasus, and is on the Stex.

Speidy0: Glad you liked it! Those military buildings can be found on the Lex at SC4 Devotion. (Link up there) They can be found under SMN Military in the Maxis area of the power search. It's a bit more confusing then the Stex.

Share this comment