• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Regional Maps, oh boy!

Sign in to follow this  
CTMandR

BrookStoneRegionRepliesBanner3.jpg

ninosrat: Thanks for voting! I hope you drop by later! One Vote for C!

1999mnfr: Thanks for your vote! hope you visit again! One Vote for A!

Stoney525: Thanks for your comment, and your vote! Two Votes for A!

Paul5: Thanks for your vote! Three Votes for A!

panoz360xbox: Thanks for your comment! it'll help replace the front page satellite view. One Vote for B!

simcitymasterman: Thanks for commenting! I'd put a monorail in if there could be a system above a road, but for now, its too expensive for a small town. Also, Four Votes for A!

k50dude: Thats the Docklands Light Rail GLR, found Here. Also, Five Votes for A!

Anarcho-X: Thanks for your comments, they're always really appreciated. I hope you'll create good regions, and remember, if you need help, you can always PM me. Also, Two Votes for B!

lordmungus: Thanks for your vote! That makes Six Votes for A!

In Other News: A landslide majority has voted in Favor of A, the Docklands light rail. With Six votes for A, Two for B, and one for C, it was hardly a competition. The city will now start commisioning trains, however a re-vote may appear within a couple of years.

BrookStoneRegionBanner3.jpg

First off, How do you guys like the new Banners? I hope that with 3, I can really mix them up every time I do an update. Also, this isn't going to be a big one, I spent a lot of time updating the satellite and transit photos for the introduction page, so i'll be showing them off here. As always, suggestions and comments are warmly welcomed!

BrookStoneSatalliteV4-1.jpg

This is the brand-new satellite photo! It shows all of the expanded parts of BrookStone, as well as city names based on population sizes. Inangrahm is under 'Lexington Bay', it was too small, so I could'nt fit its name anywhere. Also, its a link to a larger photo!

2vk12yg.jpg

This is what I spent the majority of my time on. Its BrookStone's newest Transit Map. Also, Click the map to see a larger image! Unfortunately, the site which I hosted on only allows for a small maximum size, so i'll look to hosting it elsewhere EDIT: I got the photo up on another site, you can now view it in full-resolution!. Suggestions are this are what I would like the most! I really want to make this map better!  

TrentonLightRailV1.jpg

Given that Trenton just got a new Metro system, I saw it fitting to make a metro map for them! It was put together rather quickly, and as the system gets larger I'll hopefully make it grander and nicer. For now, I think this is a fitting map. Also, click on the map for a larger size!

Thats all for this time guys! It was a short update, I know, but map-making is still time-consuming for me. However, i think it was worth it to have 3 new maps for the BrookStone Region. Catch you guys next time, where we will continue with our journalist!

Sign in to follow this  

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

I reckon it would be really cool if there was a high speed rail link that ran along with the RHW. Just a suggestion though.

Share this comment

In entry 24: What did you also use for train option "C?" Sorry I forgot to ask.

Love the CJ! Keep it up 

Share this comment

I love maps like that!
They sure must be long to make, but they're oh so sweet!
They make a close-to-reality region feel even more realistic!
I'm starting to wonder if Brookstone is really a fictional region  ;)

Share this comment