• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Ohiri - Living the high life

Sign in to follow this  
aj1996

ohiri.jpg

ohirimosaic.jpg

Welcome to Ohiri! Vacation hot spot and high wealth heaven of Southern Katamegi. In this update i will show the small town of Ohiri from the perspective of a local resident, Shinnosuke Tanaka. We will begin at his cliffside home and progress through a tour of his home region.

Konnichiwa and or Hello to my home town Ohiri! My name is Shinnosuke Tanaka, and I have lived here for twenty five years - ever since my family moved from Sapporo for work. Ohiri, though not heavily populated (Below 1000), is a wonderful place to live -  and I am here to show you why.

My cliffside home, positioned off of one of the region's main roads Pacific Shore Drive, is one of the many high wealth buildings in the area.

This is mainly because of the beautiful location and high demand for properties of this type. In the image below, a few examples of Ohiri residencies can be seen, the first one being mine  ;)

luxuryhomesontheshore.png

residentialhomes.png

housesonthecliff.png

Because I live such a wealthy lifestyle, It is obvious my career must be highly rewarding to myself and my family. This recently has become true, after many years of hard work and promotions. My job, Manager of the local Sheraton Hotel, pays a good wage and provides an enjoyable, though challenging, work environment to dwell in. In the images below, my workplace can be seen from twodifferent perspectives.

sheratonhotelohiritower.png

sheratonhotelohiritower.png

In the little freetime i get from work, I tend to enjoy long walks to the recently created independence squaremonument, or viewing shows at the modern Ohiri Performance Center. A few images of the monument as well as the performance center can be seen below, the first one showing the opera house and the last two displaying independence square.

ohirimucipinaloperahous.png

independencesquare2.png

independencesquaremonum.png

One other activity I love is visiting the local farms and buing fresh produce from them. Though small, these farms provide most of Katamegi's fruit and veggies and are fun places to take the whole family for the day. In these last two images some of the crops and greenery can be seen.

farmintersection.png

farmlife.png

Well that's all for now - hope your enjoying the CJ so far! More coming tomorrow (:

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments